BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop tarts are one of the best 'grab and go' type of breakfast for me. I don't have a lot of time in the mornings and usually grab these for my kids when we are out the door to school.
Ashley B.
Frostburg, MD
I thought I would like these because I love chocolate covered strawberries, but I hated them. They were not good at all. The chocolate crust *or whatever it is called*was so disgusting! I did not finish the box!
becky p.
Milwaukee, WI
Was not a fan of these. I thought that they would taste like choc. covered strawberries... boy was i wrong that artifical flavors of choc. and strawberries together where just icky. no one in my family liked them.
Mare C.
San Antonio, TX
OK when I saw these in the store I was in awe and had to try. They were AWESOME!!!! the flavor was incredible and I was bad by eating them in 3 days. I ate them for breakfast and snacks my only con was they were so good I finished them to quick. I must buy for anyone with a chocolate fix.
Hannah H.
These are my favorite poptarts because they combine my two favorite flavors. I love both the chocolate and the strawberry but when you combine them they are just as good. I will definitely buy them again. They are very reasonably priced as well.
Jessica C.
These aren't brothers favorite. I myself enjoy the strawberry ones better, but I always make sure to get him these. It's the perfect on the go breakfast when running late for school
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
You can't go wrong with chocolate and strawberry. It's a great, tastey combination. The price is reasonable, but PopTarts are very high in calories. They can be found at Walmart or Target. I recommend these.
Peyton R.
Poptarts are great. I get them for a quick breakfast because I get up early and don't have time to get a real breakfast and they keep me full for my early shift and I'm on the move a lot. They're a great cheap buy especially in packs. I highly recommend these for a on the go breakfast.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
I am always buying this, even though it is too much sugar for myself and my child, I cannot get away from it. At least one a week. Vending machine, Family Dollar, Shoopers always have a good price on them.
Rose B.
These weren't bad at all, I don't regret buying them. I just don't think I would do it again. I do like chocolate and strawberry together but I'll probably just stick to buying the regular strawberry ones.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.