BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Joy M.
I might be the weird one here but I don't like pop tarts at all. But my husband loves them. I buy different flavors and he like them all. I just think they are too sweet and it is not the best way to start your morning with. He takes them as snacks at work most of the time
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Like eating these kind of pop tarts because that's chocolate if you're kind of snack or sleep and also strawberry my favorite kind of fruit so do you get together for breakfast it's like really cool
Jayla B.
These are a favorite at this house! The kids love to have them at snacktime, too! I have to buy a few different flavors because each child has their favorite! They are easy to take along on those mornings you just run out of time!

Gigi G.
Spring, TX
I cannot begin to tell you how much my kids love this product. They eat them without heating and with heating. Value is great and will buy it again. The price is good. A few times a week they will eat it. I would buy it again.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
Pop-tarts are one of my favorite snacks! They're super yummy and affordable. You can eat them heated in the microwave or straight from the box. Every time I go to the supermarket I stock up in these 😬 would highly recommend it to others
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
Pop tarts are amazing for so many reasons. They are not the most healthy option there is out there but also not the worst. I am a repeating customer of pop-tarts. They are fun convenient for breakfast and late night snacks. They can be eaten right away or stuck into a toaster to have them taste hot and fresh!
alexandria J.
De Soto, MO
I enjoy pop tarts but I do have to say that these ones were completely gross. I guess that's what I get for thinking chocolate and strawberry would be good on a pop tart. I would not recommend these to anyone what so ever.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
These chocolatey strawberry toaster pastries are surprisingly good. Great flavor combo. Easy breakfast when I wake up craving sweets. Not exactly a pillar of health, but yummy on occasion. Would buy again and recommend.
Caroline G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Maybe when I was little I could handle any type of sweetness, but know that I'm older I realized that poptarts are extremely too sweet.especially when they get toasted.I still enjoy poptarts but not as much anymore.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop tarts are one of the best 'grab and go' type of breakfast for me. I don't have a lot of time in the mornings and usually grab these for my kids when we are out the door to school.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.