BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Teresa D.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE THESE!!! the fruit flavor is wonderful with the chocolate. toasted or not they are so good. I buy these every grocery week. the price is really low. my kids also love these. I cant keep them in stock...I buy mine at Walmart and the dollar general
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
This was a new flavor that I just had to try when I saw it. I was a bit disappointed in the flavor. Overly sweet and a bit chemical tasting. They're not the worst poptarts I've ever had, but I wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Karly w.
Overland Park, KS
Over sleep? Hey, kids grab a pop tart. Sure, these are not the breakfast of champions, but they won't go hungry. We do offer these for snack time too. These don't last long in our house. For awhile I was even having them with my coffee in the morning.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is my favorite flavor of poptart! They taste amazing! What's better than chocolate and strawberries mixed together?? Plus with the ease of pop tarts you can take them with you on the go for a fast breakfast or snack!
sapphire c.
I get these for me and my kids their just a faster breakfast to turn to. The strawberry in them are so yummy that you can't get enough of it at times. The mixture between the two or just great. My daughters favorite ways to eat them are with chocalate milk.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
Not good at all! While I think that the concept is an amazing idea it just didn't translate into the product. The strawberry tasted very artificial, unlike the other plain strawberry pop tarts. Will not be repurchasing
Kim A.
These are my favorite! I love the frosting and the frosted coating. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember, and although they come up with different flavors, it's still my favorite. These are on sale quite a bit, so good value.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
A definite household brand. Decently priced. The flavor is amazing, everything evenly portioned and no overwhelming taste of one flavor over the other. Easy breakfast for the days my child wakes up late.
naf C.
I like these strawberry pop tarts especially since I have a sweet tooth. I think they are slightly healthy since they seem really sweet. I think it is decently priced. The only con that it would have is being too sweet for some people but for me, it is of an adequate sweetness. Would recommend it.
Stephanie B.
Newburgh, NY
I love me some pop tarts and I'm easily a chocoholic but this flavor disappointed me. It wasn't what I thought it would be. Maybe I had too high of expectations with chocolate covered strawberries on my mind (I assumed it would be an imitation of that flavor) it mostly just tastes like a normal strawberry pop tart but worse.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.