BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Kendall W.
Troy, MI
These were amazing! As a frequent pop tart buyer these were no disappointment. I love the strawberry ones and now that they have chocolate I love them even more! If you heat them up they really do hit the spot! I would buy them again in a second and recommend them to any other pop tart lover!
Mallory T.
My friend actually bought these for me in a cute little final bag she gave me. I love the normal Strawberry Pop-Tarts so I figured why not? I didn't love them, they had a bit of a weird aftertaste, but I'm never going to turn down a poptart!
Rachel G.
Strawberry poptarts are my favorite flavor of poptarts, but I was not a big fan of these. The strawberry filling is the same as in the original strawberry poptarts, but the chocolate part was not chocolately enough. It had just a hint of chocolate. I felt like they needed to add more or just leave them as they are in the original.
Maria B.
First time seeing these and I had to try them just because the flavor was chocolate strawberry and I love trying new things. However, to my disappointment it didn't taste anything like chocolate covered strawberries. It simply tasted like regular chocolate poptarts.
Samantha W.
These are kind of weird. I bought them on a whim when I had a strange craving for them. I was disappointed when I tried them. Don't even know how to describe the flavor......it was just weird. Maybe it's just me but these are gross
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
These pop tarts I think are my all time favorite. I might have tried all flavors they might have by.at the age I am now, 41, I have been eating these pop tarts a kid in high. Anna now my kids eat them,including my grandson....
Violet E.
Salisbury, MD
Chocolate strawberry poptarts are one of my favorite things. They are high in calories and the serving size is actually only one poptart not the whole package but they do come at a good price. I would definitely recommend these because they are my personal favorite.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
There honestly isn’t a whole lot of chocolate flavor, but the strawberry taste is fantastic, and it pops more than in the standard Strawberry Pop-Tart. The chocolate seems to only be in the shell part of it, which means that by definition it’s a smidge less than perfect.
Sarah J.
I seriously could not live my life without pop tarts. I ate these things all throughout my childhood and continue to eat them now into adulthood. Only now I eat twice as many as I did when I was a kid. But that's okay, they fill me up and give me energy and I'd be nothing without my poptarts.
Bianka M.
Little Ferry, NJ
I've been eating poptarts since i can remember but this flavor is not a big hit. I purchased thinking the chocoalte and strawberry combination would be a good one and I was not impressed. it tasted a little like rubber
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.