BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
I wish that Kelloggs would come up with a gluten-free pop-tart. The frosted chocolate strawberry has more a burnt flavor with a strawberry aftertaste. Not one of my favorite flavors at all. It has a very bland flavor. This would be great to try it because you may like it.
Marissa W.
Burbank, CA
I have eaten every kind of product from the PopTart family. This flavor is too sweet for my liking. I feel it would be better with vanilla since the chocolate flavor overpowers the strawberry. Still great to eat for breakfast if you don't pair it with a sweet drink.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
These were okay. I don't care for the chocolate crust. It is too dry and crumbly and doesn't taste much like chocolate, so if you'r expecting them to taste like chocolate and strawberry, you'll be disappointed. My son loves chocolate pop tarts and won't even try them.
Heather S.
Bath, NY
I LOVE making Pop-Tarts for the family. You can eat them warm, cold, or however you want. They're great for on the road, especially if my children need a to-go snack. They're not the healthiest, but they are definitely worth the money and great for snacking if needed.
Carter D.
A toasted chocolate Pop-Tart in the winter is one of my favorite warm and gooey snacks. It's a strong flavor, good value, I just wish they would make the crust less dry. It crumbles a lot and dries up my mouth too fast. Besides that, this snack is amazing. Love it!
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
Personally, I think the Chocolatey Strawberry Pop Tarts, are one of the worst flavors they came out with. I like strawberry and chocolate flavors, but these, together, no thanks. I don't think they taste at all like they should, or at least how I expected them to.
Danielle M.
Sun prairie, WI
The chocolate strawberry Pop tarts are definitely something great to indulge in. Do you have a great price. Would definitely recommend for those in the go you could try heating it up in the toaster or in the microwave. Kids love them as a good breakfast or snack.
Heidi R.
My pop tart dreams have been answered! 2 of my favorite flavors wrapped up into 1 delicious breakfest item! I love these heated up in the toaster or right out of the bag for an afternoon snack. Out of the many pop tart flavors I would say this is my favorite!
Abby W.
Atchison, KS
Mmm...a classic childhood breakfast. These toaster pastries are not only delicious; they also fill you up and leave you ready for the morning. The strawberry flavor is my favorite and you can find it year-round at virtually any grocery store! Additionally, they taste great when you pop them in the toaster to warm them up a bit. I recommend these to anyone looking for a quick and easy breakfast or afternoon snack.
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
Great classic flavor that always tastes good. I love to toast it for a few minutes so it nice and warm when eating. Not super healthy breakfast or snack but okay to eat in moderation. I am a repeat consumer of this product and would recommend it to anyone that needs an quick and easy breakfast or snack to eat.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.