BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Tianna T.
Parksville , BC
I have become obese because of these pop tarts. that being said I am the happiest obese person you will ever meet in you're whole entire life.
Nina R.
this is my oldest sons pop tart he loves the most the kind he could go through a box a week if i let him but i dont but he is huge fan of these
Bianca F.
I cannot get enough of this pop tarts! Best flavor combo ever! It tastes like cake, i can't stop eating this as breakfast or just a snack
lilly r.
Eat these on a daily basis, my favorite breakfast. Very quick and easy, not messy at all and absolutely delish! all round TASTY
Pilii T.
Me encantan estos pop tarts, saben ricos y más cuando están calientes, me gusta más cuando tiene de diferentes sabores el empaque
Melissa L.
Dieppe , NB
I've been eating pop tarts since i was a kid i buy them once in a blue moon as a treat! Strawberry is the only one we ever buy :)
Miranda G.
Salisbury, NB
I love poptars. I love chocolate. I love strawberries. One good things can happen when you combine three things that you love.
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
These are good hot, cold or even frozen in the summer. They are so sweet and really fill me up when I'm looking for a treat
Cass R.
Odessa, ON
MMM pop tarts are so good, easy to make for a snack, take in your lunch.... you can eat toasted or cold but they are good
Estefanía M.
IT IS A TIME I DO NOT MEET THESE IN ALL UPPERMERCADOS OF MEXICO BUT WHEN I FOUND THEM IN THE CORNER STORE I ENCOUNTERED
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.