BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Gabija R.
Vilnius
one of my favorite pop tarts. while being in London it was the perfect snack for being in the city all day. my stomach was full after a few of them. the flavor is really strong, you can feel the strawberries.
Janet C.
NORTHAMPTON, NORTHAMPTON
I like pop tarts with fruit in them but why dont they put more in? As inhave found the choc ones are loaded with choclate & they r sickly!! But the fruit is just jam??? Not really happening.
Magalie N.
I like eating these when im late and i need to eat something for breakfast real quick. Its a little bit to sugury for me because of the chocolate but not too much because of the strawberry taste.
Annie B.
These are good. It's an easy breakfast for when you're running late. We don't eat these often as they have a ton of sugar but it's a nice little treat for the kids
Annika A.
Tallinn
Pop-Tarts are a really enjoyable toaster snacks. They are quick and easy to just pop into the toaster and then enjoy. They taste great too. All the different flavors I've tried in my opinion taste vaguely similar with slight variations so they're all pretty good and if you enjoy one particular type you may also enjoy a lot of others! I do find them to be very sweet so they aren't TOO frequent a snack. Overall I really like pop tarts.
Marianne-Isa L.
I personally think it's way too sweet and can never manage to eat more than one at the time. Tought their prices is pretty great for what you get in the box.
Dennis C.
Las comeria a cada hora son buenas a pesar de que contienen mucho azucar pero son salidables a milsmo tiempo y a la hora de matar el habre son buenas
Barb B.
Toronto, canada
Poptarts are big in my house. The kids eat them anytime of the day and easy to heat
Pop them in the toaster and there you have it a nice hot pastry.
Luana L.
San Juan de Miraflores, Lima, Perú
My favorite without a doubt, a delicious dessert that will enjoy every bite, will not want to finish in order to enjoy the flavor to the last.
Tianna T.
Parksville , BC
I have become obese because of these pop tarts. that being said I am the happiest obese person you will ever meet in you're whole entire life.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.