BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries
I know that I care for my diet but this can not treat me like I eat it roasted with chocolate sorbet is addictive lol I like that come in various flavors and packaging I really like once a week is the small freckle always clear that if I buy when I go to the supermarket
Judy G.
I placed one pop tart into the toaster and baked at a low setting on my toaster to avoid burning the pastry. The pop tart popped out about two minutes later piping hot. After cooling for a minute (so I could handle it), I took a bite. The strawberry pop tart met my expectations as I quickly devoured the entire pastry in about thirty seconds before heading out the door with my coffee in hand. The fruit filling still has a good taste as it is not too sweet.
Lucy H.
NORWICH
Love pop tarts and especially these ones. The blend of chocolate and strawberry is very complimentary and people should definitely try these. These can be harder to find in local stores so if you can find them, get them!
B B.
Newcastle
I love the taste of poptarts and how easy they are to make however one bad thing is there so sugary and I don't enjoy them in the morning but any other time I love to eat them! I would definitely recommend them to others!
Rayda S.
Way too sweet for me, even though I have a huge sweet tooth. The taste is very artificial. I still prefer the original pop tart flavours over the new ones they come up with.
Lynn N.
Although I am unable to try many of the flavours as theres not many options where I live. But, the ones I've tried aren't too bad. They taste quite good, not my favourite but good enough to enjoy. They look really cute, very colourful. Overall, I enjoy poptarts when I can.
Arianne B.
Though not as good as my favourite flavour, Double Chocolate Fudge, this is a pretty good flavour. It reminds me almost like a black forest cake flavour. I probably would not go out of my way to purchase this again but if somebody offered me a box I would not say no.
Rubi K.
Scarborough , ON
I really love this flavour! Pop tarts are one of my favourite snacks. When I'm craving a sweet dessert, I love having this with milk. The variety of flavours are great to try out!
chantelle h.
Hamilton
Who dosent like pop tarts right?????? I know I love them these are one of my favs I live chocolate mixed with red berry yummy affordable to easily accessible at grocery stores
Sherri S.
Toronto
Love love love !! GREAT PRODUCT!! GREAT strawberry flavour but it is waaay to sweet. I have this once in s while , not very often because once again it has to much sugar
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.