BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
These Pop tarts taste so good, and are the best when toasted! My son loves them!
Maria P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awful product! They taste terrible and they very unhealthy! I would not recommend
Katy F.
Blahhh. Not good at all. Hit and a miss. I won't buy these ever again. Yuckkkk
Camila B.
The perfect snack for every day and at any time! It tastes delicious! I love it
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
The best pop tart ever made who came up with this idea so I can kiss them???
Linda A.
Garden Grove, CA
Loved them. Go to toaster pastries. Made breakfast on the so much more easy.
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love strawberry pop tarts. So I figured I'd try the chocolate strawberry.
Natalia C.
I don't usually buy pop-Tarts but my best friend always does, and I always eat them in her house. They have such a good flavor and I think I might start buying them. The only thing is that it has a lot of sugar so you have to be careful.
Alex V.
Swansea, ['', '', 'Swansea']
they taste so amazing! jampacked with flavour and energy for the rest of the day. easy to make but defintely not for people who don't have a sweet tooth because these are incredibly sweet. i love buying these but the only downside to buying them is that they are quite expensive because i live in the uk
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045
These are my favourite quick snack. its very filling and tasty. I am defiantly a repeat consumer. the filling is amazing the pastry is just perfect. not all the healthiest but is good priced can be pricey at times. I defiantly buy it again. I love this product to much to give up.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.