BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

• is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me. 1 Answers
Angela B.
Fresno, CA
I love strawberry pop tarts ❤ truly has a strawberry taste to them... Very delicious 😋
Shelbie S.
Dunnville
I love anything chocolate but I don't eat these very often bc I'm currently on a diet
Bri Y.
Lincolnton
Love them, quick and easy snack. Simple to take on the go. Great snack for young kids
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE poptarts but I personally don't like strawberry, they are way too sweet for me
Brooke P.
Columbia, TN
As a kid these were my favorite snacks to eat and or have for breakfast! I loved them
Griselda S.
San Diego
My kids favorite pop tarts they love it hot and ready to take to in their lunch box.
Karla V.
Indio , CA
I don't like the taste , it is very artificial, but the price of the product it's ok
Sarah J.
Flippin, AR
I love strawberry Pop-Tarts, but adding chocolate made these my brand new favorite.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD
My husband loves this pop tarts. Actually I don't like it. For me tastes much sugar
Samantha B.
Anderson, IN
These Pop tarts taste so good, and are the best when toasted! My son loves them!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.