BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I have never been a big fan of pop tarts but when they put these chocolate covered strawberry ones out I had to try them. I love them. Its weird how they make it taste so damn good. I'm sure they aren't the best snack but they are yummy. I would recommend them for sure. I think everyone had their one pop tart they like and they tend to eat only that one well this is definitely my one!
Rachel H.
I love Pop-Tarts! They are delicious straight out of the package or warmed up in the toaster. Obviously there is about zero health benefits except the added endorphin from eating something delicious. I don't believe I've met a Pop-Tart I didn't like. I eat them for a snack instead of for breakfast, though, because, well, zero health benefits. BUT DELICIOUS!
Lisa A.
Pop-Tarts are fun and easy to eat, but a lot of their variants are far too sweet for my tastes. This one is no exception. It tastes good, but I cannot eat more than half a tart. I recommend to avoid this one if you have tried other pop tart varieties but found them overly sweet, because I think this is the sweetest one I've tasted so far.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
These Pop-Tarts were okay. I usually grab them when I'm rushing and on the go. I usually don't like having something like this because it doesn't have much nutritional value. The flavor was also just okay. I'm not a big fan of how the strawberry tasted with the chocolate. I'm giving them three stars because of the convenience.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I'm not a huge pop-tart eater, but my children had me try these because i love both chocolate and strawberries. I was pleasantly surprised to find that i liked them. My only complaint is that there is too much of the pastry itself. The outside is dry and bland. I would suggest to them more filling less pastry
Bri B.
We love pop tarts... so much that I don't buy them often. Lol makes sense? Well, I'll explain, they are SO GOOD (but not so good for you) so we eat them quickly when I do buy them. That's the reason I don't buy them often, we love them too much and eat them too much when they are available! Lol
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I have loved pop tarts since I was old enough to eat them, not the healthiest thing to eat but I eat them on a cheat day the only con is that the need to make sugar free ones so diabetics can enjoy them. They are cheap for anyone who doesn't always feel like cooking breakfast for there kids.
Kristal J.
Chillicothe, OH
I often buy Pop-tarts for a quick breakfast on the go. My favorite flavor is Frosted blueberry. I eat them at least twice a week. I like the flexibility of having them cold or toasted and even microwave them sometimes. Pop-tarts are a go to without a doubt and I will buy them forever!
Kat S.
Estero, FL
The ingredients aren't that great and they taste kind of fake, but they are great for children and for people who don't eat a lot of organic foods. As a little girl I had them, but rarely and I wish that I had found an alternative sooner. I buy organic versions of these pop-tarts now.
Amber K.
Who doesn't love pop tarts?? There soon good! Really easy to make. Strawberry flavor is amazing, not too sweet or tart. I'm a repeat customer, been buying pop tarts for ages. I recently purchased this about a month ago. Everyone go buy pop tarts, buy them for your kids, grandkids, even you adults!!!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.