BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Anie C.
Douglas, AZ
Thses are my favorite the kids love pop tarts too so they're always good to have at home
Nuvia C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a really good snack for morning or night. Has a good flavor to it when it's warm.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
I love all flavor of pop tarts but the chocolatety strawberry are my favorite by far!!
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
Always a great value...if they tasted any better, you'd think you were in a restaurant.
Hannah C.
Columbia, MD
I loved the first few bites, but after a while this was too sweet and I was sick of it
Yasmin L. A.
Jajajajajaja no te puedes comer solo una, en serio, te comes la caja completa de golpe
Malarie H.
Rowlett, TX
Yummy. So delicious. I eat them cold, my husband warms them. Either way they are great!
Virginia Q.
Pop tarts my favorite, i love when i put them to toast and it warms up so hot and yummy
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
It's soooo good . My mom got it from Walmart I think 🙄. But I feel in love with them .
Angela B.
Fresno, CA
I love strawberry pop tarts ❤ truly has a strawberry taste to them... Very delicious 😋
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.