BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Nancy Q.
Too sweet and doesn't really fulfil my needs of a good snack. Wouldn't get these anymore.
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
I love poptarts sosososo much. I prefer the chocolate ones but these are good too i guess
Evelin M.
Yonkers, NY
It ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
I feel like I can't not eat this everyday
Because the strawberry ๐Ÿ“ is to much
๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
Amanda A.
Warren, MI
Strawberry pop tarts are the bomb! I love strawberries in general though. Yep..the best.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
My 3 year old daughter loves pop tarts. She can have one every single day with frosting .
Isabel S.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This tastes so good. Perfect snack! This is probably on my top 5 favorite snacks no lie.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA
It's soooo good . My mom got it from Walmart I think ๐Ÿ™„. But I feel in love with them .
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
I love all flavor of pop tarts but the chocolatety strawberry are my favorite by far!!
Angela B.
Fresno, CA
I love strawberry pop tarts โค truly has a strawberry taste to them... Very delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹
Nuvia C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a really good snack for morning or night. Has a good flavor to it when it's warm.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.