BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Going to the store to get some of these Thursday. I've been eating these since I was little!
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
I wish they had a sugar free. But you can toss in a bag and go. Use as a snack or breakfast.
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
I'm not a fan of poptarts but I bought these out of curiosity. They disappointed, as usual.
Mystique O.
Lancaster, CA
I love pop tarts so much
I still think the strawberry ones will forever be my favorite kind
Candace H.
Seriously tastes like chocolate covered strawberries! So good! My favorite pop tart by far!
Paola V.
These have to be my favorite Pop Tarts! I love anything that has strawberry and chocolates.
Joseph M.
Dunn, NC
For the other day of the other than the other than a bit of this is message is a bit of you
Amanda H.
Antioch, TN
My kids love these so much. The my oldest at times sneaks in there and eats them for snack.
Brandi T.
Salisbury, NC
We love pop tarts. Easy fast breakfast or snack on the run. Which is the norm in our house.
Evelin M.
Yonkers, NY
It ok 👌🏼
I feel like I can't not eat this everyday
Because the strawberry 🍓 is to much
😋😋
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.