BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
I just discovered this and it's really good! My husband introduced it to me. I eat for snacks.
Sergio R.
Las Vegas
These are good for busy mornings. The flavor isn't so great. They are okay if it's wha you habe
Holly G.
Castroville
These were good. A little sweeter than I like, but good. They are a quick breakfast/snack food.
Abril G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this ones they are one of my favorites chocolate and strawberry what else can you ask ?
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
I wish they had a sugar free. But you can toss in a bag and go. Use as a snack or breakfast.
Mikayla C.
Visalia, CA
Great taste! Very affordable. Easy for on the go. Kids love them. The flavor is always good.
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Going to the store to get some of these Thursday. I've been eating these since I was little!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Poptarts has always been my favorite breakfast or snack to eat. Especially when Im on the go.
Esperanza D.
Phoenix, AZ
I mean who doesn't like Pop-Tarts their amazingly delicious and quick snack if your in a rush
Karen M.
These were way too sweet and tasted stale. Did not enjoy these at all. Don't recommend them.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.