BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
I just discovered this and it's really good! My husband introduced it to me. I eat for snacks.
Holly G.
Castroville
These were good. A little sweeter than I like, but good. They are a quick breakfast/snack food.
Colin C.
I'm in love with these so much! poptarts are the perfect on the go snack to really fill you up!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Great for on the go breakfast. Or just a snack or even for ur kids before dinner something lite
Ashley N.
El Centro, CA
I love chocolate, & i love strawberries, now imagine both of them together amazing i love it
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Poptarts has always been my favorite breakfast or snack to eat. Especially when Im on the go.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
I wish they had a sugar free. But you can toss in a bag and go. Use as a snack or breakfast.
Mikayla C.
Visalia, CA
Great taste! Very affordable. Easy for on the go. Kids love them. The flavor is always good.
Daisy A.
Indio, CA
It was okay wasn't really into the chocolate strawberry shiz but it's okay if you're into it
Destynee M.
Longview, TX
Going to the store to get some of these Thursday. I've been eating these since I was little!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.