BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Yasmin V.
My favorite pastries are the pop tarts fortunately they are so delicious especially in the toaster
Alexis S.
Atlanta, GA
Best thing ever.
I love Pop-Tarts. They are fatening but so worth it
Would recommend to all people
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
The only pop tart I eat,even as a snack I like e them. My children love them as a quick breakfast
Samia P.
Rockville, MD
Bleh just wat some actual strawberries and chocolate no shame in that .. this wasn't good at all
Galilea E.
I only like the strawberry one. I dont like rest they got a weird taste. I like mine warm though
Gillian W.
yuma, AZ
I just discovered this and it's really good! My husband introduced it to me. I eat for snacks.
Abril G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this ones they are one of my favorites chocolate and strawberry what else can you ask ?
Love pop-tarts especially when you heat them up out makes them taste even better. So delicious
Holly G.
Castroville
These were good. A little sweeter than I like, but good. They are a quick breakfast/snack food.
Mariela N.
Stockton, CA
Omg. I love these .very delicious .taste better when you toast it .good for breakfast for kids.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.