BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Jenise W.
Abilene , TX
Good tasting product and makes for an easy breakfast when you are on the go. Very good flavor to them
Aryam s.
A mis hijos les encanta, a mí no tanto muy dulces para mí
Ellos las ponen en el tostador y listo!!!
Itzel A.
Pharr, TX
Helado de chocolate y strawbeerrries edta muy rica porque deberian enbiarmelo jejeje me gusta mucho
Guadalupe C.
I haven't tried his before but I would not mind it haha! We like the strawberry flavor on it's own
Denisse G.
Great snack on the go . Or when you just have a sweet tooth..strawberry will always be my favorite.
Yasmin V.
My favorite pastries are the pop tarts fortunately they are so delicious especially in the toaster
Sasha V.
Torrance, CA
favorite since i was a kid, easy and fast to make no my family love them especially the strawberry
Lindsey S.
Sometimes there's no time to grab breakfast and pop tarts are the perfect thing to grab on the go.
Natalya D.
New Milford, CT
I love any type of pop tart they are my favorite breakfast to have but I only get them on occasion
Erika M.
San Diego, CA
I prefer to eat my pop tarts right out of the bag, but they taste just as fine after being toasted.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.