BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Ashlee B.
Love pop tarts. great for on the go when we have to be out of the house early. Kids love strawberry.
Denisse G.
Great snack on the go . Or when you just have a sweet tooth..strawberry will always be my favorite.
Guadalupe C.
I haven't tried his before but I would not mind it haha! We like the strawberry flavor on it's own
Sasha V.
Torrance, CA
favorite since i was a kid, easy and fast to make no my family love them especially the strawberry
Itzel A.
Pharr, TX
Helado de chocolate y strawbeerrries edta muy rica porque deberian enbiarmelo jejeje me gusta mucho
Natalya D.
New Milford, CT
I love any type of pop tart they are my favorite breakfast to have but I only get them on occasion
Erika M.
San Diego, CA
I prefer to eat my pop tarts right out of the bag, but they taste just as fine after being toasted.
Yasmin V.
My favorite pastries are the pop tarts fortunately they are so delicious especially in the toaster
Lindsey S.
Sometimes there's no time to grab breakfast and pop tarts are the perfect thing to grab on the go.
Absolutely gross, nothing compares to the original strawberry flavor!! Would never eat these again
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.