BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Alexis n.
MESA, AZ
I could never get tired of pop tarts there easy to take on the go. I've been eating these for years.
Malena M.
Swansboro, NC
These things are absolutely amazing. They are like desert. Great heated up then put ice ream on them!
Meghan B.
Kingsville, TX
If they were to add the frosting to this product it would taste even better! I bought this at Walmart
Tarrah T.
Pop tarts are an easy, on the go breakfast. I don't really buy them that often but I don't hate them.
Jenise W.
Abilene , TX
Good tasting product and makes for an easy breakfast when you are on the go. Very good flavor to them
Eggums Y.
Stamford, CT
Love poptarts but this flavor is weird. I LIKE IT but can never finish a whole box...but it is tasty.
Grace L.
These are super good! I love the connotation of chocolate and strawberry! Yummy!! I eat these a lot!
Jamie P.
Waco , TX
Love these so fast and easy to heat up either toaster microwave and good glass of milk to go with it
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Affordable and taste great! My kids love these and eat them all the time even when it's not breakfast
Ashlee B.
Love pop tarts. great for on the go when we have to be out of the house early. Kids love strawberry.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.