BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Pop tarts. What more is there to say lol. Kid love them and I love them. They are so darn sweet though.
Christina  P.
Philadelphia , PA
Classic and the best. Nothing beats these pop tarts. And I love them for ease of eating when in a hurry
Leah H.
Baldwin, Ga
My kid likes these a lot. Me, not so much. Good for kids but I'm just not a chocolate pop tart person.
Destiny S.
I love pop tarts. Cherry is my first favorite and strawberry is my second so obviously these are 10/10
Erica C.
Utica, NY
These are nice and sweet and go great with milk. Warmed up or out of the package they are a great snack
Taylor L.
Beloit, OH
My son and I love these! Fast and easy breakfast on the go. Good heated up or right out of the wrapper
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Affordable and taste great! My kids love these and eat them all the time even when it's not breakfast
Tarrah T.
Pop tarts are an easy, on the go breakfast. I don't really buy them that often but I don't hate them.
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I loved these. I think they tasted more like chocolate instead of strawberry but they were still good
Jasmyne S.
Gladwin, MI
I love the strawberry! I am seeing all of these other great looking kinds to try and I am so tempted!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.