BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Marina G.
Palmetto, FL
Theses pop tarts are so yummy and goos. Awesome quick thing to make in the morning before heading to work
Carmen M.
Palacios, TX
even though my boys are already grown up teenagers they still love these things I can't live without him
Elizabeth V.
It is very delicious and it is also a good snack for the go or a quick breakfast for a kid in the morning
Sandy
Moreno Valley, CA
These are one of my favorite, and always a good snack to have at home or work when having a sweet tooth.
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
Pop-tarts frosted chocolate strawberry taster pastries is delicious, but not is my favorite snack, i like
Ally S.
Versailles, KY
These are the best pop tarts! They have an amazing taste and the flavors compliment each other very well!
Paige S.
Hot springs, AR
I buy these for my son and he loves them. He eats them for breakfast on school and some weekend mornings.
Lacy M.
Montgomery, AL
These are the freaking bomb!! I wasn't expecting much when we first got them, but I truely do love them.
Erica C.
Utica, NY
These are nice and sweet and go great with milk. Warmed up or out of the package they are a great snack
Leah H.
Baldwin, Ga
My kid likes these a lot. Me, not so much. Good for kids but I'm just not a chocolate pop tart person.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.