BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Marina G.
Palmetto, FL
Theses pop tarts are so yummy and goos. Awesome quick thing to make in the morning before heading to work
Elizabeth V.
It is very delicious and it is also a good snack for the go or a quick breakfast for a kid in the morning
Paige S.
Hot springs, AR
I buy these for my son and he loves them. He eats them for breakfast on school and some weekend mornings.
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
Pop-tarts frosted chocolate strawberry taster pastries is delicious, but not is my favorite snack, i like
Ally S.
Versailles, KY
These are the best pop tarts! They have an amazing taste and the flavors compliment each other very well!
Lacy M.
Montgomery, AL
These are the freaking bomb!! I wasn't expecting much when we first got them, but I truely do love them.
Callie B.
Union, NJ
I AM SUCH A FATTY

I work 10hr shifts for Amazon and let me tell you, I eat these all shift. Enough said.
Sandy
Moreno Valley, CA
These are one of my favorite, and always a good snack to have at home or work when having a sweet tooth.
Kadeijah J.
Gautier, MS
Best flavored pop tarts. I could ever ask for but dont too much care for the frosting being chocolate.
Dakota D.
Rhodes, MI
Taste like a chocolate covered strawberry! Great price and a great taste! Perfect amount of sweetness.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.