BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Trinity L.
Pop tarts are an all time favorite of mine. I love any kind so these are obviously delicious in my opinion.
Reda H.
Branchland, WV
Strawberry! What more can I say? These are good straight from the package or warmed up. Our family approves
andreanna p.
Cant go wrong with chocolate and strawberries poptarts are good and i think this one is the best one by far
Mirtha M.
Fullerton, CA
You culd be doing ur make up or her but is just easy puted in the toster and lets go tast so good poptards
Omar V.
So we'll blended, the flavors just melted in my mouth, simply perfect, especially toasted with some coffee
Samuel N.
Albuquerque
Brings back childhood memories and the taste makes even better and I love the warmth of when they c9me out
Betsy C.
I love these delicious snacks! They are always a good go to when you want something small and delicious 👍🏻
Mariabel R.
FAVORITE sweet treat. Kids enjoy them. Delicious. Great snack idea ESPECIALLY for on the go. So so good👍👍👍
Callie B.
Union, NJ
I AM SUCH A FATTY

I work 10hr shifts for Amazon and let me tell you, I eat these all shift. Enough said.
Tania S.
I love Pop-Tarts so much i could eat them everyday! soooooo goooood i could die, best breakfast food ever!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.