BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Zafirah T.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these. This specific flavor is absolutely to die for! You can purchase these almost anywhere and they are fairly cheap for the most part. I don't eat these too often but it's always a treat when I do. I would recommend.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
I thought these were going to be the best things ever, and don't get me wrong they're good, but the flavoring of the chocolate does not go hand in hand with the strawberry flavoring.
Ileana S.
It's not my favorite out of all the types of pop tarte projects but it's still pretty good and it's not my personal go to kind of flavor to pick but it brings a nice surprise of flavor to the day
Aleny N.
Love the flavors of this ! I would recommend to others bought it at Wal Mart and will repurchase it i eat it once a week and it smells amazing ! great for kid's snacks and it not too chewy or too stiff
Miranda V.
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Maddie I.
I really love pop tarts and the normal strawberry flavor but I don't really love the chocolatey strawberry flavor. I have purchased pop tarts before and love them but I am picky about which kind I eat.
Isis B.
To much chocolate! for a morning food i would not recommend it but as a snack or dessert i would recommend it! the flavor is more of a dessert but over all good. This is no where near healthy and should not be a breakfast food! i would buy it again but not often.
Alfredo R.
Springfield, MA
I've had the regular strawberry not this one, but this one looks good. Either way poptartd are just bomb. You can eat them whenever and bring them where ever you go. Perfect for the little ones and for on the go people.
Cam A.
Bountiful, UT
Great taste, great crunch when heated. I love the convenience of it and that I can just grab it and go, but can also just take and enjoy it. I would recommend this product and I have used it previously.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
I have never been a big fan of pop tarts but when they put these chocolate covered strawberry ones out I had to try them. I love them. Its weird how they make it taste so damn good. I'm sure they aren't the best snack but they are yummy. I would recommend them for sure. I think everyone had their one pop tart they like and they tend to eat only that one well this is definitely my one!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.