BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Amber R.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids eat these all the time they absolutely love them. I dint know how they like them lol. But my kids do!
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
Very convenient, and affordable, my kids love them, great for grab and go before school, also taste very good
Katana S.
My on the go breakfast when I don't have time to go get breakfast. Chocolate and strawberry, need I say more?
Terry M.
Fayetteville, NC
This taste like a chocolate covered strawberry!!!!!! It's really really good! I love them anytime of the dayp
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Favorite in my household kids love them they eat them as snacks price is good you can find them anywhere too
Albany C.
Richmond, TX
I love Pop-Tarts so much
And I have some favorite flavors but this one is at the top of the list
You must try
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
I Love Pop Tarts They Have a Good Taste And You can heat them up and it taste even better when they are warm
rubi a.
Buford, GA
This is my kids favorite thing. They love this product. Is really good to my kids thanks again for everything
Jodie M.
BRAWLEY , CA
My kids love these they finish as soon as they get home from the store. Can't keep them stocked long enough.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY
They are ok I just don't think besides chcoolye coved strawberries that chocolate and strawberry go together
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.