BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Delicious, go to Walmart and call it a day. Drop by the snack section and pick this wonderful addition to your cabinet.
Jenna R.
These used to be my favorite but I think they changed up the flavor now. It wasn't what I remembered. Still good though
Amanda D.
Oxnard, CA
My only complaint is I wish they made bigger boxes! Lol, I love these pop tarts, and they're perfect for a sweet tooth!
Lourdes R.
These bring me back to my high school days. I would always buy some for my friends and me during lunch. Good memories.
Andria P.
Rockford, IL
Strawberry Pop-Tarts are my favorite flavor :) These taste good and are good for a snack anytime throughout the day 😝😝😝
Allie G.
Weirsdale , FL
These are very different. They're not necessarily bad but they're definitely not my favorite of all time. Worth the try
Cintia A.
It's a real good on the go snack sometimes I don't have time to put in the toaster and it's still delicious like that
Judy V.
California City, CA
I buy test for my son. He really seems to enjoy them especially warm. The chocolate strawberry flavor is his favorite
Denise W.
Two of my favorite flavors coming together in one. Amazing. Great taste. Quick and easy preparing and on the go too.
Brittany L.
Moultrie, GA
Great for kids to snack on. Very tasteful an easy an quick to eat on the go. Worth buying would definitely reccomend.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.