BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Andria P.
Rockford, IL
Strawberry Pop-Tarts are my favorite flavor :) These taste good and are good for a snack anytime throughout the day 😝😝😝
Sarah J.
Greeley, CO
These are great, pop in the microwave or toaster and go. So many flavored to choose. I buy these when they go on sale.
Jenna R.
These used to be my favorite but I think they changed up the flavor now. It wasn't what I remembered. Still good though
Lourdes R.
These bring me back to my high school days. I would always buy some for my friends and me during lunch. Good memories.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Delicious, go to Walmart and call it a day. Drop by the snack section and pick this wonderful addition to your cabinet.
Amanda D.
Oxnard, CA
My only complaint is I wish they made bigger boxes! Lol, I love these pop tarts, and they're perfect for a sweet tooth!
Brittany L.
Moultrie, GA
Great for kids to snack on. Very tasteful an easy an quick to eat on the go. Worth buying would definitely reccomend.
Judy V.
California City, CA
I buy test for my son. He really seems to enjoy them especially warm. The chocolate strawberry flavor is his favorite
Denise W.
Two of my favorite flavors coming together in one. Amazing. Great taste. Quick and easy preparing and on the go too.
Cintia A.
It's a real good on the go snack sometimes I don't have time to put in the toaster and it's still delicious like that
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.