BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Lots of flavor, very affordable, easy to grab on the go and eat anywhere. Very little mess. I eat these about twice a week
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love this pop-tarts and so do i pop in there lunch box for a snack they well be happy to see it in there lunch box
Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Strawberry is always the best. You can't go wrong with frosting! Cheap as can be and a quick breakfast when you on the go.
Shannon S.
Freeport, PA
Had no idea these were a thing but I must try!! I'm obsessed with the chocolate and I can only imagine how good these are!
Maryssa T.
Ringgold, GA
I like this very much, almost tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry. Will continue to buy everytime I'm at the store
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
when you're in a hurry you can never go wrong wih poptarts! they are very good not agreat breakfast sub but theyre great
Brenda E.
Really good and quick not as healthy as I would like but you can't have it all kids love it adults are not the exception
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
These are good but very sweet. I don't like them too much. Gave me a stomach ache. I would not recommend these to anyone
Madison C.
I like pop tarts because they taste good and are a good snack for breakfast or lunch . I can buy them at my local walmart
Allie G.
Weirsdale
These are very different. They're not necessarily bad but they're definitely not my favorite of all time. Worth the try
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.