BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Kachira C.
Mount Union, PA
Strawberry is always the best. You can't go wrong with frosting! Cheap as can be and a quick breakfast when you on the go.
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My girls like these but I have to admit not a lot of filling! They aren't the healthiest breakfast food but quick and easy!
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
My sister and my daughter like these. They hardly ever heat these things either! Almost always eaten as a frozen treat lol
Kaitlyn S.
Pen Argyl, PA
I have never had this but would love to try, this looks like it would be so yummy i love chocolate and strawberry together.
Tiffany S.
Maplewood, Mn
These are good but very sweet. I don't like them too much. Gave me a stomach ache. I would not recommend these to anyone
Brenda E.
Really good and quick not as healthy as I would like but you can't have it all kids love it adults are not the exception
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
when you're in a hurry you can never go wrong wih poptarts! they are very good not agreat breakfast sub but theyre great
Maryssa T.
Ringgold, GA
I like this very much, almost tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry. Will continue to buy everytime I'm at the store
Madison C.
I like pop tarts because they taste good and are a good snack for breakfast or lunch . I can buy them at my local walmart
Sarah J.
Greeley, CO
These are great, pop in the microwave or toaster and go. So many flavored to choose. I buy these when they go on sale.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.