BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

• is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me. 1 Answers
megan i.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love to eat poptarts especially when were in a hurry for practice or for school there good our favorite is the fudge
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum yum yum! These are pretty freakin tasty! Great as a once-in-a-while treat. A lot of sugar, but not bad for a quick treat.
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
I love pop tarts and strawberry is my favorite flavor and I love chocolate so I'm really glad they came out with this flavor
Janet S.
Saw these at the store since I love chocolate and the strawberry poptarts are my favorite I tried these and there were yummy!
Ruby A.
Alamo, TX
Poptarts have always bedn my favorite since i was little. I love pop tarts & so does my family we always have a box at home.
Shari N.
Raymore, MO
Pretty sure my household would grind to a halt in my 9-year oil didn't have his PopTarts. Breakfast and snack, without fail.
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
I love poptarts who doesnt love poptarts? my kids love them and so do i? doesnt everyone? haha its cheap and its easy to eat
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
My sister and my daughter like these. They hardly ever heat these things either! Almost always eaten as a frozen treat lol
Kaitlyn S.
Pen Argyl, PA
I have never had this but would love to try, this looks like it would be so yummy i love chocolate and strawberry together.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love this pop-tarts and so do i pop in there lunch box for a snack they well be happy to see it in there lunch box
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.