BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

megan i.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids love to eat poptarts especially when were in a hurry for practice or for school there good our favorite is the fudge
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
I love poptarts who doesnt love poptarts? my kids love them and so do i? doesnt everyone? haha its cheap and its easy to eat
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yum yum yum! These are pretty freakin tasty! Great as a once-in-a-while treat. A lot of sugar, but not bad for a quick treat.
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
I love pop tarts and strawberry is my favorite flavor and I love chocolate so I'm really glad they came out with this flavor
Janet S.
Saw these at the store since I love chocolate and the strawberry poptarts are my favorite I tried these and there were yummy!
Ruby A.
Alamo, TX
Poptarts have always bedn my favorite since i was little. I love pop tarts & so does my family we always have a box at home.
Shari N.
Raymore, MO
Pretty sure my household would grind to a halt in my 9-year oil didn't have his PopTarts. Breakfast and snack, without fail.
Shannon S.
Freeport, PA
Had no idea these were a thing but I must try!! I'm obsessed with the chocolate and I can only imagine how good these are!
Jacqueline B.
Chester, PA
My sister and my daughter like these. They hardly ever heat these things either! Almost always eaten as a frozen treat lol
Kaitlyn S.
Pen Argyl, PA
I have never had this but would love to try, this looks like it would be so yummy i love chocolate and strawberry together.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.