BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Megan E.
Waukee, IA
The worst poptarts have to be the chocolatey ones. I've tried a few chocolatey kinds and they all taste over-processed and gross.
Jessica P.
Mesquite, TX
I. Usually dont get poo tarts too often but when i do get them i get these. They taste a lot better than the rest in my opinion.
Catelynn C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Used to eat pop tarts all the time until I found out how bad they are for you. Will not buy again, they don't really taste great
Jessica L.
Wilton, IA
Mmm. Tastes amazing. You would think these are just for the kids, but we all love them for breakfast or a quick on the go snack
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
Two of my favorite flavors together, this is really delicious. Pop tarts may seem to be a kid thing but these... these are goo.
Jackie B.
Youngstown, OH
My kids love this flavor pop tarts. They are great for a quick breakfast and on the go snack! Great for school snacks as well.
Maddi W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These were so gross. Such a terrible combination for a food that was on the go. It was bitter and didn't sit well in my stomach
Julie Y.
Cambridge, MA
I could eat pop tarts all day. They are addicting and great....it's not healthy but that's OK. It's good to eat every so often!
Jennifer G.
Buckhorn, KY
I love this flavor.I always eat both pop tarts. They are so flavorful and filling. Pop tarts are awesome for a breakfast item.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
They are not as good as I expected them to be. Even my baby wouldn't eat more than a couple bites. I would not buy these again.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.