BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

brittany d.
Saint Louis, MO
Super creative, the chocolate is amazing with the strawberry. Tastes like I'm eating unhealthy but I'm not , which is always a plus!!
Kanoe T.
Lacey, WA
This is a quick and easy breakfast that is a mixture of both of my favorite flavors, chocolate, strawberry and it's nice and crunchy
Jodi H.
Annapolis, MD
Hot or cold this breakfast pastry tastes more like dessert. I love the strawberry icing and the filling is even a hit with my kids!
Charlene D.
Knoxville, TN
Love strawberry and love chocolate what a great combination! We eat these on the run once in a while not daily due to high in sugar
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
My kids love this flavored pop tart they say it the best thing in the world lol they get pretty upset if the storendonr carrry it !
Karissa G.
Dilley, TX
nasty , if you are not a big fan of chocolate.
like me of course the chocolate flavor was so over used.
tasted like dark chocolate.
Mayraa Y.
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect for whenever your in a rush or just feel like munching on something quick.
Cold or toasted they taste super good
Brittney C.
Austin, TX
I thought they were too sweet and dry...i like the regular strawberry and blueberry ones....but these are just not my cup of tea
Olivia M.
Elkhorn, NE
My life would not be the same without pop tarts I eat sleep breathe poptarts ahhhhh they are so tasty and perfect for on the go!
Jessica P.
Mesquite, TX
I. Usually dont get poo tarts too often but when i do get them i get these. They taste a lot better than the rest in my opinion.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.