BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Luisa L.
I like this poptarts but the strawberry flavor its too sweet so i dont really like it but if it was a little less sweet it would perfect
Gina M.
Lowell, AR
So good. This has been my favorite of the crazy flavors that pop tart puts out. It was like chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast
Kimberly C.
I really do like pop tarts they are my favorite in the morning when I'm on the go to school it's my favorite I am in love with pop tarts
Reyna M.
Merced, CA
Very tastey but too sweet for me. My family loves them tho. Goes good with milk or a shake. Good for a breakfast snack if you're on a go.
Jennie R.
Duncanville, TX
i get these all the time for my boyfriend he loves them, there his favorite, i love that they taste like a chocolate covered strawberry.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
By far one of my favorite poptarts, it tastes very much like strawberry sand chocolate. It is only limited edition though which sucks.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I don't eat pop tarts but my husband does. Every day at that. My husband is a big man and he eats 3 box a week . These are is favorite
Taylor A.
These were amazing. I loved them to much. They are hard to find though which bites but other than that I have no complaints about this.
Meghan P.
Paris, TX
You can't go wrong with Pop-Tarts! This flavor is amazing! our kids love it! They eat these for breakfast and for a snack pretty often!
Gur B.
Union City, CA
There was a time in life when I ate these every day. Now it's a once in a while treat but I love the bold flavor and easy preparation.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.