BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
Pop-tarts are a good breakfast meal. They could be heated up of left just as it is. They have many flavors to chose from. When you take a bit there is a nice filling inside of the flavor you chose and two come in one package.
evie e.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love pop tarts so much! They have been my favorite since I was a kid. I love the strawberry ones. Pop tarts make a great breakfast for me! I put them in the toaster and they are a great on the go breakfast! They taste amazing too. My favorite part is the frosting
Stefany I.
Houston , TX
This are my go to for whenever I'm in a rush for breakfast or simply when I just one to snack on any pastry food snack. I love all of their favors they are really really like really good!
Devin Lyle C.
Jacksonville, NC
These things are so addicting. I know the serving size is like 1 pastry or maybe both in the pack but I tend to eat like four of them. They're just that good. Toasted or just straight out of the box you really can't go wrong with these things. Now I want one
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC
I wasn't a fan of this flavor. I didn't think it tasted like chocolate strawberries. I typically don't mind pop tarts, this just isn't something I'd purchase again.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved Pop Tarts as a kid, but then they got all fancy and needed sprinkles and funky flavors. And I get it, they wanted to compete with all the other cereals and breakfast items out there, but boy do I miss just a regular strawberry pop tart with plain white frosting, all warm and gooey. Now with all the extras, it just messed it all up. Not big on the funky flavors, I miss the originals. I wish they would go back to their basic pop tart. My house would be fun with them. But with all this new stuff, I tend to not even bother. I look to see if they do have regular white frosting, but of course, they never do. No frosting, or funky flavors, covered with sprinkles, etc. I was a huge fan growing up, but not anymore.
Diana S.
I love me some pop tarts I have no idea if I'm eating them wrong but I just unwrap it and I just eat it lol what I didn't like is the jolly rancher collection it's so bad I didn't like it what's o ever
Michelle A.
Haverhill, MA
These are so good eaten toasted or not they are easy for when you are running late and you need something to fill your stomach because they don't need to be toasted and when they are toasted they taste so good and creamy.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
these taste great if you like strawberry and like a nice little snack they are great with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk ,greT if you zo have time to cook breakfast
Zafirah T.
Bridgeport, CT
I love these. This specific flavor is absolutely to die for! You can purchase these almost anywhere and they are fairly cheap for the most part. I don't eat these too often but it's always a treat when I do. I would recommend.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.