BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Wendy M.
Pharr, TX
So good. I love to pop these in the toaster and eat them with a glass of milk. So delicious. The strawberry and chocolate mix so well together.
Sienna W.
Big Rapids, MI
Booo these aren't great!! I wish they tasted as good as they looked. I'm usually all up for sweets but this just is too confusing for my mouth.
Jade M.
I used to eat these as a child and I must say that I hate them with a passion. They are so disgusting that I consider them to be survival food.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
These are the only type of pop tarts I'll eat, these are amazing! I buy these all the time, I don't care for any of the newer flavors they have
Jessica B.
Columbus, GA
I mean they are really good and kids love this it very sweeeet... and unhealthy. Yeah its fine ones in will but not for every morning snacks
Destiny G.
The chocolate in these tastes like cardboard. My kids that eat most flavors of poptarts do not enjoy this flavor. It tastes very artificial.
Karla R.
Chocolate and strawberry, what else could you ask for? These are delicious although not very nutritious, but hey, it's a snack and it's ok.
Maryjane R.
Huntington Park, CA
Always keep a pop tart with you, they taste so good and sweet and are good for having for a good quick sweet snack. They have many flavors
Cheyenne R.
Anahuac, TX
scrumptious to say the very least. perfect combination of chocolate and strawberry. just recently discovered these. I will purchase again.
Devani V.
Grand Prairie, TX
I don't says toast them, most of the time I just eat them right out the package they are very good though sometimes they can get too sweet.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.