BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

hailey b.
Joshua Tree, CA
Pop tarts are so gross!!!!! EW I hate these ones they're so gross ugh! Awful taste, awful smell. That fake berry flavoring is absolutely disgusting
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
If on the go, no time to cook breakfast or to have as a snack...I love to have pop tarts. Delicious warm or cold. Great taste and will fill you up
mary alice f.
Birchwood, TN
Love strawberry and chocolate toaster pastries grandkids love them to. Easy fast quick breakfast just pop in toaster for minute and awesome good.
Bee S.
Newport News, VA
Deeelicious!!! I am already a strawberry pop tart lover but when chocolate was added n popped in the toaster my late night snack was amaaazing!!
Nhia L.
My and my kids favorite pop tarts. Love the actual fruit strawberry taste to it. These are the only kind of pop tarts my kids are willing to eat.
Nikki F.
I love pop tarts! Haven't eaten them in a while, but they were great on the go in college. I know not exactly healthy, but hey they taste great!
Aubrey C.
Valparaiso, IN
These products are so tasty and good when you just want to have a snack or a little breakfast in the morning, so I recommend buying this product.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
This product does not last in my home. Grandchildren, children, spouse eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Also eaten for in between meal snack
Crystal A.
Iva, SC
Eat them out of the package or toast them. Either way they are good! Them whole family each have their flavor they prefer. Everyone loves them!
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
These are the only type of pop tarts I'll eat, these are amazing! I buy these all the time, I don't care for any of the newer flavors they have
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.