BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

• is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me. 1 Answers
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
If on the go, no time to cook breakfast or to have as a snack...I love to have pop tarts. Delicious warm or cold. Great taste and will fill you up
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In
My family enjoys these. They are good for breakfast and snacks. I buy them everywhere. You can get them on sale a lot. They are healthy and tasty.
mary alice f.
Birchwood, TN
Love strawberry and chocolate toaster pastries grandkids love them to. Easy fast quick breakfast just pop in toaster for minute and awesome good.
Bee S.
Newport News, VA
Deeelicious!!! I am already a strawberry pop tart lover but when chocolate was added n popped in the toaster my late night snack was amaaazing!!
Nhia L.
My and my kids favorite pop tarts. Love the actual fruit strawberry taste to it. These are the only kind of pop tarts my kids are willing to eat.
Aubrey C.
Valparaiso, IN
These products are so tasty and good when you just want to have a snack or a little breakfast in the morning, so I recommend buying this product.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
This product does not last in my home. Grandchildren, children, spouse eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Also eaten for in between meal snack
Nikki F.
I love pop tarts! Haven't eaten them in a while, but they were great on the go in college. I know not exactly healthy, but hey they taste great!
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
These are the only type of pop tarts I'll eat, these are amazing! I buy these all the time, I don't care for any of the newer flavors they have
Wendy M.
Pharr, TX
So good. I love to pop these in the toaster and eat them with a glass of milk. So delicious. The strawberry and chocolate mix so well together.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.