BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Teresa P.
Coral Gables, FL
this one actually smells like a cupcake... or a birthday cake... or some other type of cake. hese were my some of my favorite Pop-Tarts when I was growing up.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love pop tarts since I was in elementary school it was always my go to if I was in a hurry I love the variety they have and awesome prices and easy to make.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
My husband is obsessed with these pop tarts I found them one day whole buying groceries and decided to buy them!! However I'm glad I did bc they are so good!
Shawna L.
Silver Spring, MD
Easy for kids to pop in the toaster before school. Delicious. Surely bad for you but oh so tasty. I buy these rarely because they warn of artificial colors.
Veronica C.
Indio, CA
My family and i love this pop tarts everyday aylt any time they delicious and easy to bake or algo we it cold but when we heat it up.they are more delicious
Madi R.
Dexter, MO
when strawberries don't look good at the store, my boyfriend always buys me these. they aren't the real chocolate covered strawberries, but they do the job!
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
I love pop tart so much. Especially when you warm them up they are so delicious. My brothers and sister love them also. It's a fast go to breakfast product.
Rachael R.
Our household loves pop tarts. This is a really unique flavor. We are used to strawberry and cinnamon. The chocolate strawberry is an interesting combination
Victoria P.
Boy these are flame! I be all high with my boyfriend & we max on these lmao. We would eat them raw but they taste way better in the toaster lol. Super good
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
Pop tarts are my favorite quick on the go breakfast. Strawberry has always been my favorite, but who can resist a chocolate covered strawberry?! So yummy!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.