BY POP-TARTS #87 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Emily R.
Spokane, WA
This has a good balance between too sweet and not sweet enough. If you like chocolate covered strawberries, you are most likely gonna love this sweet morning treat.
Mireya B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Very good and easy to just grab whether you are on your way to work or school. I think these are good just for a grab and go if you're running late or something like that.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
I love the pop tarts frosted chocolatey strawberry toaster because they taste very good even though they aren't healthy so i only eat them every once and a while.
Leah G.
Jourdanton, TX
My hubby and i loved this. Especially toasted.. To us the flavors were way more delicious when we toasted them. Some people eat them cold but no this tasted better toasted!
Katarina P.
Cincinnati, OH
These pop tarts give the regular strawberry jelly pop tarts even more flavor when they add the chocolate pastry. I love these! Warm them up and they are perfect!
Fernanda M.
San antonio, TX
Yum yum yum!! This is one of my favorite snack ever!!! They are not the best if you are on a diet but totally one to consider as a cheat treat, they are so worth it!!!
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best pop tarts snacks to eat and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Lia D.
Doral, FL
I love this flavor of pop tarts! I buy it all the time at Walmart. It has a great taste and it makes a great quick snack.
Diana G.
Houston, Tx
Shed D.C. count dubs s. Jams don't really like me but it's alright lol I don't want you I don't want no matter how long I want it too bad I just can't tell you that you don't have like a guy that who or how I don't want
LaKiesha Z.
Graham, WA
I use to eat pop-tarts all the time as a kid. Now that I am older I can't eat them as much but my kids now love them. They would eat them all day if I let them.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.