BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Samantha J.
Milan, IN
Anybody can do it he's pop tart my husband and my daughter and I enjoyed can'tthree easy to make kids love you don't let them take a few minutes to make in the microwave and you're good to go
Brooke M.
Bellflower, CA
I bought these with the wrong idea in mind that they would taste not so fake. My mistake. The filling leaves a horrible film in your mouth after eating like it's stuff the roof of your mouth. Definitely not healthy and I will not be buying these again!
Mary A.
Virginia Bch, VA
My kids love poptarts but sometimes I find them a bit too sweet so I don't let them have them all the time. However they are very convenient & the kids love them!
Kendra Y.
Fort Wayne, IN
The pop tarts were not very good, but my friends enjoyed them. I personally am not a fan of poptarts but my friends loved them and bought another large box after they topped this one off.
Amie J.
recently tried these with the kids they prefer to just have a straight fruit or brown sugar or this mixture of flavors. won't purchase the particular combo again.
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Something sweet for breakfast. My husband grabs them on the go in the mornings. Not really a healthy breakfast but it tastes good. I wish it was only 1 per packet.
Jaime D.
Prattville, AL
I love this one because, being a fan of both chocolate and strawberries, to have them combined into a very quick and portable breakfast food is definitely worth the cheap price!
LEAR25297 Candy T.
Es un buen producto el sabor de la fresa es mi favorito y que se puede encontrar durante todo el año en casi cualquier tienda de comestibles! Recomiendo estos a cualquiera que busque un desayuno o merienda rápida y fácil.
Der T.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these Pop-Tarts I prefer than untoasted because they are that good is so much better when it's not posted my kids love me so much everybody else loves him to my family
amanda h.
Independence, KS
I love these the flavor is amazing a new twist my kids love them too and its hard to get them to try new things they don't eat a lot of sweets but they do love these.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.