BY POP-TARTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Angela O.
Really good overall chocolate and strawberries taste to it. Obviously it's not chocolate covered strawberries but the taste of these pop tarts begs to differ. I bought this product at a local grocery store. I would definitely buy again!
Angelica G.
I really like these, I'd eat these even when I didn't have a toaster hahaha, I buy them from a store that is near by me, they don't cost much, I could buy a bunch of boxes. My younger siblings love this
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
By far my favorite pop tarts if you tired world I could eat them every single day and I never get tired of them they are the very best pop tarts ever my favorites.
Kay🍍✨ M.
Still my favorite since forever. I'm eating one now it's a great price and I'd recommend to everyone who wants a snack on the go. You have to eat them in moderation though.
May C.
Saint Paul, MN
Easiest breakfast snack for kids to have. Having two teenage son, these goes fast! It is great for those days when everyone got out of bed late and rushing out the door.
Ellie P.
My kids love these pop tarts! They look forward to having these in the morning. While they are not the most healthy treat, I do let my kids have them 3 times a week. They are a good value and can be purchased at a local grocery store. I would definitely recommend these!
Brandy M.
Salisbury, NC
These are very sweet and I don't buy them often but when I need a chocolate fix they come in handy. I keep them in my desk drawer at work. I like them toasted and I like them cold. I can pick these up anywhere which is great!
Lulu P.
I bought this not expecting much due to the somewhat odd combo of strawberry innards with a chocolate outer shell. It ended up tasting quite well and balanced. I do wish it had a bit more of a natural strawberry taste but I would overall try it again.
Joyce L.
Roseville, MI
Pop tarts are great. We buy about 5 boxes a week. We eat them cold or hot. When neighborhood kids cone over they beg for them they know we've got Pop-Tarts a huge hit
Janine A.
The best pop tarts you can imagine at the store. The flavor is perfect and yummy. Easy to eat and grab. Great packaging and cheap. Somewhat healthy and gives you a ton of energy before work. I would definitely buy more.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.