BY POP-TARTS #70 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Elvira M.
Kent, WA
MY FAVORITE!!! Absolutely love the combination and would definitely eat the whole package if the society didn't think of me as a weird child who needs to be controlled around Pop Tarts lol
Elizabeth b.
I have had these twice and they are too sweet for me and I just did not like them. I hoped that it wound be good but it was fake strawberry flavor did not work. I got them at walmart near were I live. I will not be telling others about them. So that is that.
Tonae A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pop Tarts have always been a favorite of mines for aslong as i can remember. I would recommend this to anyone who is busy on the run or just want a nice snack. I often eat this during breakfast time ,very delicious
Jackie D.
Cincinnati, OH
Pop tarts are great for mornings when you're running late and need to eat. They're good warm or right out of the box. The wide variety of flavors is a huge plus and the price is great.
Shelby B.
Atlanta, GA
Pop-Tarts may be extremely delicious but they are also extremely bad for you. They contain lots of sugar and no real positive nutrients. Buy these if you want something comforting and yummy. I would not recommend enjoying them as a daily breakfast.
Kyla M.
This is an abomination, and you should be ashamed for buying it. Why would you drench a lovely strawberry poptart in chocolate? WHY? Barring a massive, coma-inducing attack of the munchies, I cannot think of a reason. These are bad. Just say no.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
These are my favorite! They are a great, quick snack for the morning. These aren't exactly healthy... Good toasted too. Make sure to get the frosted ones though!
Ximena Z.
Solamente lo compró una vez pero realmente no me gustó para mi gusto es muy dulce y me empalaga demás puede ser que otra gente le guste pero para mí no es mi gusto
Patricia W.
Los Angeles, CA
Really sweet and doesn't taste good at all in my opinion. It has too much of a chemically taste to it. A pastries should have the perfect tast and crunch. But nope these taste store bought I would never recommend this product to any of my friends.
Lucia K.
Williamstown , NJ
Perfect chocolate twist to my all time favorite strawberry pop tart that I have been eating as a child! Pop tarts are a delicious start to your morning and I always find them to be affordable and fun that they come up with all different flavors
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.