BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Angie B.
Carrington, ND
We don't buy these often as they are full of preservatives and they just taste full of bad stuff, but when I do my kids love to have them toasted with melted butter as a treat.
Emma K.
Coming from someone who loves poptarts, these ones are amazing. They have so much flavor and just enough fllling and topping. However, they do taste a littl ebit on the artificial side of all the poptarts I have had. They also have a lot of calories compares to some other poptarts.
Monse V.
Austell , GA
These are delicious I love pop tarts I recommend you buying them for breakfast lunch or just a snack to have in your purse.A very delicious and wholesome food, my family and I love it. sometimes we eat it for breakfast and other times just for snacks.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Much better than the regular Strawberry Pop-Tarts that taste like nothing. These have a nice strawberry taste. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but these tasted pretty good :)
Nickolaine M.
LOWELL, MA
This is so delicious! If I'm in a rush i will probably eat one with milk! I love Pop-Tarts because they always find a way to make new flavors and still make them taste great!
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
When I am wanting something sweet or a quick breakfast I love grabbing a pop tart. I always have a box of these in the house and live the chocolate strawberry the best!!
Molly Y.
One of my best on the go breakfast bars. Not to sweet. But absolutely helps crave that early morning sweet tooth. You can find this product at an Heb, walmart. I often eat this at night to be quite honest. I love to add whip cream. Weird i know but its delicious.
Monica W.
Roseville, OH
These are really really really really good since it's almost close to Halloween I recommend these and there's a new one that is limited at Walmart and it is just like this and it's very good
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
MY FAVORITE!!! Absolutely love the combination and would definitely eat the whole package if the society didn't think of me as a weird child who needs to be controlled around Pop Tarts lol
Katie G.
Clifton Heights, PA
We use to be big pop tart eater not so much anymore but after being reminded of all the flavor so def think I will be buying pop tarts again on my next shopping trip
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.