BY POP-TARTS #71 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Emma K.
Coming from someone who loves poptarts, these ones are amazing. They have so much flavor and just enough fllling and topping. However, they do taste a littl ebit on the artificial side of all the poptarts I have had. They also have a lot of calories compares to some other poptarts.
Monserrat V.
Austell , GA
These are delicious I love pop tarts I recommend you buying them for breakfast lunch or just a snack to have in your purse.A very delicious and wholesome food, my family and I love it. sometimes we eat it for breakfast and other times just for snacks.
Nickolaine M.
LOWELL, MA
This is so delicious! If I'm in a rush i will probably eat one with milk! I love Pop-Tarts because they always find a way to make new flavors and still make them taste great!
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Much better than the regular Strawberry Pop-Tarts that taste like nothing. These have a nice strawberry taste. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but these tasted pretty good :)
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
When I am wanting something sweet or a quick breakfast I love grabbing a pop tart. I always have a box of these in the house and live the chocolate strawberry the best!!
Molly Y.
One of my best on the go breakfast bars. Not to sweet. But absolutely helps crave that early morning sweet tooth. You can find this product at an Heb, walmart. I often eat this at night to be quite honest. I love to add whip cream. Weird i know but its delicious.
Monica W.
Roseville, OH
These are really really really really good since it's almost close to Halloween I recommend these and there's a new one that is limited at Walmart and it is just like this and it's very good
David H.
San Francisco, CA
Omg these remind me of my childhood eating these every morning before running off to catch the school bus. I still eat these to this day because they are so good. I love the frosted chocolate strawberry toaster pastries. These only take a min and good to eat.
Elizabeth b.
I have had these twice and they are too sweet for me and I just did not like them. I hoped that it wound be good but it was fake strawberry flavor did not work. I got them at walmart near were I live. I will not be telling others about them. So that is that.
Viviana M.
San Diego
OMG I LOOVE pop tarts!!! The taste is just delicious!!! This is one of my favorites because I love strawberries and chocolate!!!! But the other ones oh my they are delicious too!!!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.