BY POP-TARTS #86 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolatey Strawberry Toaster Pastries 8 ct

Pang H.
I Personal Love Pop-Tarts Because It A Simple Snack For School Because Im A High School Student And You Could Eat it Warm or Cold. And I Love How The Taste of it is Yummy :D and I would Buy This Again, Because When I go Store i would Pick It Up for School. I would recommend Anyone to take a try and eat this favor one.
Caitlin M.
Metuchen, NJ
I ate Pop-Tarts WAY too much as a kid so once I started living on my own I obviously wanted to treat myself to my old favorite. It was not as delicious as I remembered and WOW are Pop-Tarts pricey. I would definitely reach for them if they are on sale and there is a specific reason to eat them, but definitely not a routine food.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This is my absolute favorite when grabbing an on-the-go breakfast. it's sweet, filling, and delicious. I eat this very often, as i am always on the run. I bought this at walmart. it is a great price for the deliciousness it gives. i'd totally buy this again and again.
Stephanie L.
I've been eating pop tarts since I was a kid and can never get tired of them. They're so delicious and have so many flavors to try. This one in particular is one of my favorites! They're great whether they're toasted or not.
Christian G.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
poptarts are awesome because you could eat them anytime. It is good cold and hot, and it's perfect to share with friends! The insides and the frosting outsides matching perfectly and it tastes delicious!
Mary P.
Great when you are on the go! You can toast them or eat them straight out of the box. Sometimes if I eat too much of these they make me bloat but my boyfriend has no problems with eating these every day.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
My son loves Poptarts. They are great for on the go when I have work and need to get the kids to the sitter. I wish that stores would run more deals on them or with the value boxes you had more choice of flavors, but all in all we love poptarts and most of their flavors
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Ahhhhh I love pop tarts! Especially these omg they are so good and personally I don't like my pop tarts to go into the toaster so I eat them plain and I love them!!! These are so good and I eat pop tarts all the time
Breanna M.
My favorite kind of PopTart! A great combination of flavors between a sweet chocolate and a tangy strawberry. I will continue to buy these while they are around in stores, since they are not the easiest to find at times.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
Delicious! I love this toaster pastry so much! Also, it's the easiest thing to give for breakfast when my kiddos are running late and have to catch the bus in the morning, which happens a lot! I definitely encourage you to buy this treat for your kids or yourself!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
is this a good flavor? It seems a little different to me.