Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Chip Toaster Pastries uploaded by Adalgisa c.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Chip Toaster Pastries uploaded by Debbie M.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Chip Toaster Pastries uploaded by Chelsea H.

BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

Chocolate chips baked into a cookie crust that's drizzled with chocolatey icing and filled with chocolate-flavored goodness. Grab a tall glass of milk and dunk away.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Corn Syrup,Whey,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Dextrose, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Vanilla),Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate),Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Molasses,Salt,Wheat Starch,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate),Nonfat Milk,Caramel Color,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Soy Lecithin,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Gelatin,Xanthan Gum,Datem,Yellow 6 Lake,Blue 2 Lake,Red 40 Lake,Egg Whites,Yellow 5 Lake

Buy on Walmart
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Chocolate chip flavored pop tarts? Yes I grabbed these as soon as i seen them! Pop tarts are already delicious and now to add a chocolate chip flavor into was amazing! I just loved it it's not hard to eat. It's still really soft. A great on the go breakfast or if your like me these are a great snack!
Brisban R.
Allendale, MI
This was my favorite breakfast food in the morning! I love the balance of chocolate versus the actual pop tart but it can sometimes be a little on the dry side. I do prefer this specific flavor toasted but overall a great product especially if you’re crunched for time in the morning!
Kayla H.
Johnson, KS
This is my favorite kind of poptart. This flavor has a rich chocolatey taste. It is the perfect on the go breakfast choice and even makes for a great snack in the afternoon. It is wonderful that they come in the big box now! As before I could only find them in the single packages.
Emerald B.
These are some of my favorite foods! They're good for snacks or breakfast. Sometimes even lunch! Toasted, the chocolate chip is just like a fresh cookie out of the oven. I buy these frequently, and I highly recommend them.
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
These pop tarts are my favorite kind. They are sweet enough to get the sweet fix . They taste like a cookie that is not to sweet. It doesn't have frosting like the others but it is s good buy! You won't regret purchasing.
Sarah G.
Zanesville, OH
I wish it had more of a frosting on it (not chocolate) but I love this flavor. I’m not a fav of super fruity pop tarts so the blueberry, cherry and other crazy flavors are a no go. But any of the chocolaty ones are good
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Really surprised I liked these flavored pop tarts because I generally stick to the original flavors. I buy these at Walmart. I eat these maybe once a month. I'm really trying to watch my sugar intake these days
Samanta E.
Palm Harbor , FL
One of my favorite kinds of snacks. It is so delicious. Sometimes I feel it’s too sugary but it still tastes good. It’s not expensive at all. If anyone is looking for a quick nice snack you should go buy it.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
These are my dirty little secret pop tarts. If I am having a chocolate craving, these pop tarts work great to cure the craving. They are full of chocolate and I love to eat the icing swirls off the top as well!
Brennah V.
Frankfort, OH
My favorite flavor. They taste so great when you heat them up in the toaster. And drink a glass of milk with them. I eat these all the time. For snacks, for breakfast. They’re great.
Amelia F.
I've been curious about these, are they any good?
Cherie E.
Raleigh, NC
What is your favorite PopTart flavor? These are good, but I like the fruit flavors more
Stefanie P.
Is this chocolate chip flavor overly sweet? I know the fruit flavors with icing are sweet as is but this one seems too much?
Camila P.
A colombia no han llegado ?? Quiero una caja se ven deliciosos
Hola soy buena chica tengo 31 años me gustaria tener prouctos gratis para venderlos