Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Toaster Pastries, 8 count, (Pack of 12)

BY GENERIC

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Toaster Pastries: Cookie dough filling inside vanilla icing swirled, chocolate-frosted cookie crust Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals see more...

Buy on Target*
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
This is by far the best flavor of pop tarts! Especially toasted and dipped in milk! It does taste like cookie dough and the chocolate frosting tops it off. Pop tarts aren't healthy in the first place but I'm sure this one is up there with one of the worst but oh well(:
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
My favorite flavor ever for pop tarts. I don't usually toast this flavor like I would the berry flavors. I haven't ever even tried it. I love this flavor. These are an old childhood favorite and it's great!
Dhasia L.
Dhasia L.
I just tried these for the first time lastnight and omg Smores and brown sugar always been my favorite but these are deeelicious
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Gainesville, FL
I've been eating these since I was a little kid. I love Cookie dough and they did a good job making the flavor.
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Absolute favorite pop tart ever. The only kind I will eat and buy for myself. Can only find at Walmart but that's okay.
Devree G.
Devree G.
absolutely love this kind of pop tarts. they taste so good but it doesn't taste exactly like cookie dough.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Los Angeles, CA
Just tried these as an adult and I love them! Soft and chewy like a cookie, super sugary and sweet obviously so stay away if you don't like that. I love to have it crushed on top of frozen yogurt or with something else.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Port Elgin
I didn't think that it tasted like cookie dough, sweet chocolate maybe!

I always find I burn the edges before it's warm inside