Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough uploaded by Marjan S.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough uploaded by Angelica M.

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's?? Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough Pop-Tarts??.
Toaster pastries.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Good source of 8 Vitamins & minerals.
8 toaster pastries.

• Do these really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough? 2 Answers
  • Are these good? My son loves these things. I'm more of the stawbe...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat these pop tarts?11 Answers
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough
  • "Not only is it great for on the go but it's wonderful for a sweet tooth fix" in 1 review
  • "I love anything cookie dough...Not only taste good hot out of the toaster, even right out of the wrapper it's still just as good!" in 1 review
  • "This was another favorite I had when I ate these growing up...I love chocolate chip cookie anything " in 1 review
Courtney J.
Dexter , NY
I like pop tarts lot there really quick and easy they could be breakfast or they could be a desert doesn't matter whatever you want they have a whole bunch of different kinds to pick from so that's cool I really love this cookie dough one it's hard to find just regular cookie dough that you can buy eat so it's nice that this is on the go cookie dough you can eat
Marena D.
I don’t see a lot of people get this flavor of pop tarts but when I’m feeling down and I find out my mom has bought them, you better believe I run to get them. I’m guilty of being a stress eater so to have these just hanging around I love it!
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
My favorite flavor of pop tarts ever. I feel like these are such an underrated flavor. Whenever I want a big scoop of cookie dough this is the perfect alternative and once you toast them and they’re all warm it’s like heaven on earth.
Patricia T.
Princeton, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of pop tarts. If you are a fan of cookie dough then this is the perfect flavor for you. They are quick to toast and taste delicious when warm. You can find these at any grocery.
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB
My favorite flavor of pop tarts! I’m eating some for breakfast as we speak! I love cookie dough so when these first came out I stocked up! They are great heated or not! They go great with a glass of milk too!
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
By far my favorite flavor for pop tarts. For anybody else that loves pop tarts as much as me and my child does they taste 10X better heated up in the toaster then smeared in butter :)
Jasmine S.
Los Lunas, NM
these are personally my fave pop tarts on the market. they’re perfect warmed up or even not warmed up. a perfect on the go snack and just relaxing around the house snack.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these. I sometimes freeze these a little bit. They’re the best quick mini breakfast. Would recommend these. I eat these almost everyday. Have a good taste
Jamie T.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my kids favorite flavors of pop-tarts. Though it is not a healthy breakfast item sometimes you need something quick that you can grab and even eat in the car. I buy mine at walmart and will purchase more in the future the kids like trying out all the new flavors that they come up with.
Madison D.
Provo, UT
Foodie Expert
These Pop-Tarts are totally my guilty pleasure. I love the taste and honestly, they are really yummy both hot and cold. I try and eat pretty healthy for the most part, but every now and then you just have to eat a Pop-tart and this is my go-to flavor!
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What's your favorite way to eat these pop tarts?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Foodie Expert
I have not tried this yet does it really taste like cookie dough?
Charl L.
Are these any good?
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Foodie Expert
Are these good? My son loves these things. I'm more of the stawberry or blueberry ones.
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Foodie Expert
Do these really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough?