Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough uploaded by Marjan S.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough uploaded by Angelica M.

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's?? Frosted Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough Pop-Tarts??.
Toaster pastries.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Good source of 8 Vitamins & minerals.
8 toaster pastries.

• Do these really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough? 2 Answers
  • Are these good? My son loves these things. I'm more of the stawbe...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat these pop tarts?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only is it great for on the go but it's wonderful for a sweet tooth fix" in 1 review
  • "I love anything cookie dough...Not only taste good hot out of the toaster, even right out of the wrapper it's still just as good!" in 1 review
  • "This was another favorite I had when I ate these growing up...I love chocolate chip cookie anything " in 1 review
Amber H.
Love this! It is great for breakfast and also dessert. Love the taste of this-- it's like a chocolate chip cookie with a bit of yummy fudge inside. Had this untoasted which tasted awesome, but I bet it would taste 1000% better if it were toasted.

Pros:
- Doesn't have frosted coating on the top like most poptarts
- isn't too sweet for my taste
- taste great

Cons:
- none that I can think of
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
Pop tarts are always a quick and easy breakfast when you are in a hurry. It satisfies your hunger and gets you going in the morning. They are always coming out with new flavors to try and the kid loves picking them out. You can eat these cold or hot and they taste great either way. They are something I have been eating since I was a kid and I will continue to buy forever.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Have not had these is a while but i remeber i really like them. I alwasy love cookie dough flavor anything or just plain cookie dough. i have made cookie dough to just eat on many occasions buuuttt with how good this pop tart flavor is it doesn't really taste that much like cookie dough. it tastes good but not like cookie dough....
Brit M.
Plano , TX
In college these were my everyday meal. I wouldn't say they were the healthiest of choices but c'mon it was college. I wish j could say that calories don't effect me anymore but as an adult who's metabolism isn't quite what it used to be, I try to stay away from these suckers... But every once in a while they're great :)
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
I love these! I was nervous about getting them, my 6 year old picked them out, I agreed because she was venturing out with breakfast food. I actually really enjoyed them I thought they would be way too sweet and I was surprised to find they were not. She also really liked them. So they will definitely be repurchased.
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love these in junior high- I still do love them you can eat it straight out of the package or toast it for a warmer and tastier treat!! Good value for these and come in boxes from 4-10 count I believe there are so many flavors and continuous flavors added throughout the year it is hard to not love them!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was a bit disappointed with this flavor of Pop- Tart. I have had other brands and items that are "cookie dough" flavored and it is a rich, creamy flavor. These Pop- Tarts were dry and tasted artificial. If you freeze them, they seem to be a bit better but the flavor is certainly not what I expected.
Michelle R.
Jacksonville, FL
Frosted chocolate chip cookie dough pop-tarts, these are great for a quick on the go snack. I can't really stand by these as a great start for breakfast, however, when that sweet tooth comes a pack of these is all you need. The frosting just adds to the extra chocolate you already get from the chips.
Dana C.
Rosenhayn, NJ
These cookie dough pop-tarts are one of my FAVORITE things to snack on when im craving something sweet. They're not as bad as eating actual cookie dough with raw eggs. There not too sweet, just sweet enough. If you put them in the toaster......JUST like a hot chocolate chip cookie. Sooooo good!
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
I absolutely love Pop-Tarts in any flavor, but the chocolate chip cookie dough is definitely one of the best. Its great for a breakfast treat - warmed up. It's great for quick on-the-go breakfasts as well. It's easy to just throw it in your bag since it's packaged. Filling portion size as well.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What's your favorite way to eat these pop tarts?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
I have not tried this yet does it really taste like cookie dough?
Erin Z.
Antrim, NH
Foodie Expert
Do these really taste like chocolate chip cookie dough?
Charl L.
Are these any good?
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Foodie Expert
Are these good? My son loves these things. I'm more of the stawberry or blueberry ones.