Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Banana Split Toaster Pastries uploaded by Melissa K.

BY POP-TARTS #88 in Toaster Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kellogg's.
pop-tarts toaster pastries.
Frosted Chocolate Banana Split.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.1 OZ. (400g).

• Where can I find some of these flavors? I don't have some of thes...1 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
My family loves this brand great flavor good taste easy to prepare got it at Walmart super center it’s affordable too my kids love them as a snack great for Busy moms I recommend this for your family .
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What the f*ck, man? What happened to just ole strawberry?! Its not a contest of who can pack the most grams of sugar & artificial flavors into a pastry. Get it together!
Dori M.
Rockford, IL
First of all, I have to just say, I love pop tarts. They are a daily for me. Okay sure they aren't that healthy, but it gives me something to eat in the morning when I don't wanna be healthy and that's what I need sometimes. This flavor is one of my personal favorites now. The banana flavor isnt too overpowering and not at all that weird fake tasting banana like you would taste in "Runts." Would recommend
Hilary F.
Sandy, UT
I loved when they came out with the different flavors of pop-tarts that tasted just like the name! The banana split was just like a ice cream without the cold & add some heat for the chocolate fudge! I found it a mouth watering delight!
Jessica A.
I did not enjoy these. Mainly because they were too sweet for my liking, I like sticking to the basics though. The original flavors, such as strawberry but I decided to try something new and get this flavor. Definitely not a favorite of mine but if you do have a sweet tooth then go for these!
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
This is just a huge no. It's disgusting and awful and just shouldn't exist at all. This made me go: why does this exist?? just why? This was a waste of resources to exist. it is not like a banana split at all. Just no. I never want this in my mouth hole again.
Kayla A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
pop tarts, although they are delicious they contain over 400 calories per pack which is crazy because they aren't vey filling. They're a splurge snack I don't recommend buying these too much, but every once in a while these tasty treats are worth the buy.
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
There's nothing better than a strawberry Pop-Tart put it in the toaster for you to eat it out of the package it's a great snack and it's also comforting when you don't want to eat something you have to get up and make
Haylee H.
Super easy snack for on the go! Great taste! You can even heat them up in the toaster if you would like the middle to be warm. Kids love them. The only down side is obviously that it isnt the healthiest snack.
Erika R.
Twinsburg, OH
Where can I find some of these flavors? I don't have some of these flavors I see on this site I have never seen in my local stores. Would love to try