GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPop-Tarts
Kellogg's Frosted Chocolate Banana Split Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Banana Split Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
pop-tarts toaster pastries.
Frosted Chocolate Banana Split.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.1 OZ. (400g).

Where can I find some of these flavors? I don't have some of these flavors I see on this site I have never seen in my local stores. Would love to try
Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Banana Split Toaster Pastries!
How would you rate this product?
mary J.
Roswell, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Well the main thing if I can get my kid to you something for breakfast. The kids love it and I love the fact that they have some type of breakfast in the morning.
Annie A.
Metcalf, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Poptart are always a treat for my kids. I only use them for packing breakfast in their backpack or for their lunchbox and, of course for after school snacks. They are great with milk or coffee. I like eating without toasting them. . I recommend these Pop-Tarts; they taste good and an easy snack for anyone.
Sean T.
Zephyrhills, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Great flavor and tasted nothing like most poptarts do. "The super sweet1s". was very easy to digest and not like I get with most. Overall a great tasting product and would recommend or purchase again. Also a hit with the kiddos.
Aryanna B.
These are so bomb! They taste just like a banana split ! If you love bananas you should try these.
Nicole M.
Brownville, ME
I decided to be adventurous and try something new. This was not my favorite. The flavors did not blend well together.
Cassandra L.
Manvel, TX
This is literally the only pop tart I don't like. My kids will eat it but it doesn't taste like chocolate and banana at all. The chocolate is fine but the nana is lacking. I can't explain it but it just doesn't taste right to me.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I love pop tarts so I thought I would like this kind - but it just didn't do it for me. I won't be buying again but not because pop tart failed, because I just didn't like the taste.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I wasn't a huge fan of these. I bought them for my kids and naturally tried one for myself. The flavor was off and tasted weird. I feel like sticking to the basic pop tart flavors will result in less disappointment for me.
Myrissa M.
Fresno, CA
I love Pop-Tarts but this flavor isn't so great. Lately a lot of new flavors have been added and some of them are not so great. They should just stick to the original flavors
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
There's nothing better than a strawberry Pop-Tart put it in the toaster for you to eat it out of the package it's a great snack and it's also comforting when you don't want to eat something you have to get up and make