Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Frosted Chocolate Banana Split uploaded by Melissa K.

BY POP-TARTS #52 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's.
pop-tarts toaster pastries.
Frosted Chocolate Banana Split.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.1 OZ. (400g).

• Where can I find some of these flavors? I don't have some of thes...1 Answers
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
In the beginning there were two: strawberry and blueberry, jammy fillings encased in pasty dough. And you know what? They hold up pretty damn well. Strawberry and blueberry are the most natural-tasting fruit flavors in the Pop-Tarts lineup, and while they're undoubtedly sweet, they have the most fruity nuance. The naked pastry crust means the focus is all on that filling. But it also means these Tarts benefit substantially from toasting.
Anna V.
Newman, CA
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are great for busy mornings. I like most of the flavors, but the ones with chocolate like the Frosted Chocolate Banana Split are my favorite. They smell so good coming out of the toaster. I don't really think that Pop-Tarts are healthy for you and there are cheaper ways to eat breakfast, but they are a fun treat when in a rush. I also like that you can eat them unheated on the go.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
These are a big hit at my house with my children! They love them and I love that their affordable. If you watch for a sale they usually go on sale and have a bonus size box. We even like to enjoy these for a dessert! I also like the fact that if I slip them in my childrens lunch for school they do not melt! They actually get a little more soft which is how I prefer them!
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Yesssssssssssssss. I don't know what else to say. It's more interesting than the starbeery flavor, not as powerful as the chocolate fudge flavor, a million times better than those nasty unfrosted pop tarts. Anything in the desert line is amazing next, try red velvet cupcake, my personal favorite (though you'll be let down if you try cookies and creams)
Jacqueline S.
Rome, GA
Besides chocolate chip cookie dough the frosted chocolate banana split is my favorite flavor of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts. It's a great value for the size and delicious. The only con that comes to mind is nutritional value. I eat one as a snack and I wouldn't suggest a pack for a healthy breakfast but for a mid-morning snack they're perfect.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
This isn't my favorite flavor of pop tart. I thought it was going to be amazing, but for some reason all of the flavors didn't come together for me. They aren't terrible, but I just don't like the artificial banana flavor. That part bothered me the most. I don't think I would buy these again, but I'm glad that I tried them.
Andrea H.
Fort Worth, TX
The fact pop tarts are really good I tried to try different ones when I do go to the store but sometimes it never works getting the ones that I always like the best but yeah they're really cheap if you get a pack you get a lot of them in one so that's really good I get mine at Walmart all the time
Brittany W.
Anniston, AL
Not my favorite at all. The flavor is overpowering. It has way too much sugar. The frosting on it is just too much. It's quick and simple, which is a pro. But it just isn't a good flavor for me, and is much too sweet. They're cheap as well. If you like the sweetness then you'd probably like these.
Nom k.
Arlington, VA
Great breakfast for hectic mornings. Kids love it too. We dont eat it everyday. I dont buy it all the time too. Some busy mornings, it saves me lot of time. Just put them in toaster. The taste is very good and i like how it has different flavors. It would make good snack for kids in school.
Blair M.
King, NC
These Pop Tarts are so tasty and are not only good in the morning, but they are also really good as a dessert too! My family loves them and I keep them stocked at all times. The chocolate adds a nice touch and we love everything that has a banana flavor. I highly recommend these Pop Tarts!
Erika R.
Twinsburg, OH
Where can I find some of these flavors? I don't have some of these flavors I see on this site I have never seen in my local stores. Would love to try