Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Alexandra L.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Robyn W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Amber T.

BY POP-TARTS

With cherry-flavored filling, pink frosting and sparkly red sprinkles, it's a cherry on top of a cherry, if you can imagine that.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Cherries,Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Xanthan Gum,Soy Lecithin,Red 40,Natural Flavor,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 6,Carnauba Wax,Confectioner's Glaze,Blue 1

Randi F.
Dayton, OH
We love Pop Tarts and buy them often at the grocery. There are so many flavors to choose from and they make a good breakfast on the go or even just for a snack. They are delicious.
Jamie L.
Carrollton, GA
Love them.. I put my pop tarts in the toaster then put butter on them and they are amazing
Jen R.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 how can you not love POP-TARTS??!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 < 3 <3 any flavor is a great flavor <3 <3 i don't know what else to review on this they are just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are also a great breakfast essential
Mandie R.
Edmond, Ok
My kids love pop tarts and are always wanting to try all of the new flavors! I love that there are always new and interesting flavors being released but my favorite has and always will be the frosted cherry! They are so yummy and easy to eat on the go. My kids usually just eat them straight from the package but I prefer them toasted!
Auburn J.
Redding , CA
My all time favorite! Always a purchase when grocery shopping! Good pricing. I wouldn't say they are the healthiest. I am a repeat customer. Something about the frosting. No nothing that I would add.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This flavor, along with strawberry, are my favorite favors that Kellogg's Pop-Tarts has to offer.  I buy the 22 oz. pack occasionally when it goes on sale at my local grocery store, and I must say it's well worth it!  It's very cheap and very easy to prepare and is the perfect snack for me when I'm on the go.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
My family loves PopTarts, and it has to be the frosted cherry kind usually because they are our favorite. They are the ones that everyone likes and taste delicious. Toasted or just right out of the package, they are yummy. A quick snack or a fast breakfast on the go. My family recommends them
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I am EVERYTHING cherry and this is the most delicious thing I have ever had!!
First of all, I get very hungry throughout the day and sometimes need a snack to hold me over till lunch. This is the best snack to do so! Not only do you have something sweet, but it also curbs the hunger for an hour or two.
Annie U.
Hutto, TX
I've loved pop tarts since I was a little kid. Up until now I still enjoy them. Now I get to enjoy it with my daughter. Out of all of them our favorite is the frosted cherry. We love it.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the cherry pop tarts so tangy and tasty they have a great cherry flavor. I love to take my pop tarts and put a little layer of butter on top and then pop them in the microwave on a plate for 30 seconds and they are bomb!!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Cherry or Strawberry?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these pop- tarts?
Sam C.
Is it just me or do cherry and strawberry taste the same?
Arzoo K.
Are Pop-Tarts haram? Heard they contain gelatin?
Erin P.
London, ON
Can i get the bigger boxes in canada?

Walmart