BY POP-TARTS

With cherry-flavored filling, pink frosting and sparkly red sprinkles, it's a cherry on top of a cherry, if you can imagine that.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Cherries,Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Xanthan Gum,Soy Lecithin,Red 40,Natural Flavor,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 6,Carnauba Wax,Confectioner's Glaze,Blue 1

Mileny M.
Austin, TX
If you're a fan of Cherry's then you will definitely love this! Honestly I eat a pack once every other day for a snack. I get it at my local grocery store. It's not the healthiest thing but it's so good!
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
These pop tarts are a delicious treat to have anytime! My husband and I both really enjoy the cherry flavor, we don't eat this very often because it is more of a treat to us.
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
The uncrossed cherry flavor is my absolute favorite. I like them barely warm. I got these thinking I wouldn't like the frosting but it's so good. It's a nice extra crunch!
Brooke C.
A classic that's perfect for whenever you need that extra sweetness! Poptart has plenty of flavors that are extraordinary, but it's nice to know the normal is still great!
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Cherry is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts. These are definitely more of a "treat" item than a breakfast staple in our house, as they are not exactly waistline friendly. These were great while I was in college and some mornings I just couldn't get myself up early enough to make breakfast. You get two pastries per sleeve, even though the serving size is one. For the price and the convenience these are good on the go, but they get smashed very easily. The filling is pretty good with the frosting, but the pastry part itself tastes about like cardboard.
Jackie S.
Still my favorite breakfast pastry. Cherry has always been my favorite, but I like blueberry and brown sugar cinnamon. What feels better than a warm pop tart in the winter?
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
Cherry is my all time favorite. I love putting them in the toaster and warming them up just a bit. Its a great snack or quick bite to eat when you bvb get super hungry
Rhonda C.
I love Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry. They are good for breakfast in the mornings or in the evenings as a snack, which is the way I like them. I buy a couple different flavors but Cherry is my favorite. I only buy them when they are on sale cause they are kind of expensive. They are really good with that sweet cherry filling, and the white icing with sprinkles on them. They have real fruit filling in them. If you are in a hurry just pop them in the toaster and grab & go. I will rate them a 4 out of 5 stars.
Emily O.
Charleston, SC
My kids love these. Especially my toddler. I am only giving this 3 stars instead of 5 because of the nutritional value. But, what can you expect from a Pop Tart? Unfortunately I won't be buying these even as an occasional treat because once they enter the house, my kids refuse to eat anything but pop tarts until they run out and then lose their minds that they're gone. My kids are pop tart junkies and our only hope is complete abstinence.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I grew up on Poptars and still love them to this day. Of course, everyone in my family has their own favorite kind of Poptart, but I tend to love all of them. I really love the fruit filled Poptarts like the Cherry frosted. I can eat them warmed in the toaster or not toasted at all. They make for a good quick breakfast or you can take them along with you for a snack. Be careful, Poptarts of all kind can be addicting.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Cherry or Strawberry?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these pop- tarts?
Sam C.
Is it just me or do cherry and strawberry taste the same?
Arzoo K.
Are Pop-Tarts haram? Heard they contain gelatin?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Can i get the bigger boxes in canada?