Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Alexandra L.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Robyn W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Cherry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Amber T.

BY POP-TARTS #16 in Toaster Pastries

With cherry-flavored filling, pink frosting and sparkly red sprinkles, it's a cherry on top of a cherry, if you can imagine that.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Cherries,Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Xanthan Gum,Soy Lecithin,Red 40,Natural Flavor,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 6,Carnauba Wax,Confectioner's Glaze,Blue 1

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This flavor, along with strawberry, are my favorite favors that Kellogg's Pop-Tarts has to offer.  I buy the 22 oz. pack occasionally when it goes on sale at my local grocery store, and I must say it's well worth it!  It's very cheap and very easy to prepare and is the perfect snack for me when I'm on the go.
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
i lobe poptarts but this wasnt my favorite flavor. im never big on cherry flavors though. the frosting was good though! if you like anything cherry flavored then i recommend to try this! poptarts are so quick and easy!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Once in awhile I just like something simple like pop-tarts to start the day. Cherry’s my favorite, and I like them crispy but not burnt. Sometimes they can be so hot inside you can burn your tongue. I like to break mine in half to cool faster. They are great for on the go.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Cherry pop tarts have a great flavor! I can eat them warm or cold. They packaging is great as I can just throw one in my purse if I am running low on time. Make sure it doesn’t go to the bottom of your bag tho or it will be hard to eat when it’s smashed up.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
I love pop tarts in general but there are soo good . This one is my Favorite one the taste is great and it’s so adorable for how much your getting an a box . If you trying to buy some I recommend 100% you’ll love it
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
The cherry is my favorite flavor! I feel like they have really captured the cherry flavor well! They’re sweet and delicious! I love the frosting and sprinkles on top of them. Typically I eat both pastries straight out of the bag but I also think that they’re also good toasted.
Crystal M.
Bakersfield, CA
Love the cherry pop tarts so tangy and tasty they have a great cherry flavor. I love to take my pop tarts and put a little layer of butter on top and then pop them in the microwave on a plate for 30 seconds and they are bomb!!
Lynn B.
Pleasant real, cherry flavor. This is a quick snack or breakfast choice. I like them from the package or toasted. There are a variety of flavors available. I rotate flavors based on mood. I’ve eaten these since childhood.
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
Cherry is my all time favorite. I love putting them in the toaster and warming them up just a bit. Its a great snack or quick bite to eat when you bvb get super hungry
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
I love Cherry Pop-Tarts. They are definitely one of my favorite flavors in this product. I like to warm them up, and then eat them on my way to work in the mornings. They are a great value for the price. Can also be a nice little snack in the middle of the day or at night.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Cherry or Strawberry?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these pop- tarts?
Arzoo K.
Are Pop-Tarts haram? Heard they contain gelatin?
Sam C.
Is it just me or do cherry and strawberry taste the same?
Erin P.
London, ON
Can i get the bigger boxes in canada?

back