BY POP-TARTS

With cherry-flavored filling, pink frosting and sparkly red sprinkles, it's a cherry on top of a cherry, if you can imagine that.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Cherries,Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Modified Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Xanthan Gum,Soy Lecithin,Red 40,Natural Flavor,Red 40 Lake,Yellow 6,Carnauba Wax,Confectioner's Glaze,Blue 1

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This flavor, along with strawberry, are my favorite favors that Kellogg's Pop-Tarts has to offer.  I buy the 22 oz. pack occasionally when it goes on sale at my local grocery store, and I must say it's well worth it!  It's very cheap and very easy to prepare and is the perfect snack for me when I'm on the go.
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
i lobe poptarts but this wasnt my favorite flavor. im never big on cherry flavors though. the frosting was good though! if you like anything cherry flavored then i recommend to try this! poptarts are so quick and easy!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Once in awhile I just like something simple like pop-tarts to start the day. Cherry’s my favorite, and I like them crispy but not burnt. Sometimes they can be so hot inside you can burn your tongue. I like to break mine in half to cool faster. They are great for on the go.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
Cherry pop tarts have a great flavor! I can eat them warm or cold. They packaging is great as I can just throw one in my purse if I am running low on time. Make sure it doesn’t go to the bottom of your bag tho or it will be hard to eat when it’s smashed up.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
The cherry is my favorite flavor! I feel like they have really captured the cherry flavor well! They’re sweet and delicious! I love the frosting and sprinkles on top of them. Typically I eat both pastries straight out of the bag but I also think that they’re also good toasted.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Pleasant real, cherry flavor. This is a quick snack or breakfast choice. I like them from the package or toasted. There are a variety of flavors available. I rotate flavors based on mood. I’ve eaten these since childhood.
Courtney N.
Absolutely love these pop tarts.!! I love taking them with me when i go on vacations so you don't have to make breakfast if your in a hurry to leave you can take them on the go. This is the only flavor i really care for.!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
this is my favorite flavor no matter what this has been the best i love it taste delicous and juicy! i love the sprinkles and of course the juicy filling! i always buy these and probably alway will! theyre a good value and u get a good quantity plus 2 in 1 package
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
These are good. They're really sweet. The frosting isn't flaky, so it doesn't make a huge mess. You can put them in your toaster if you prefer them hot. They're affordable and it comes in a foil wrapper with 2 pootarts in each.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’m sorry, but nothing beats the frosted cherry flavored pop-tarts. They’re the best. I will fight you on this. So just go buy some, put them in the toaster, and eat them. That’s all. Do it. Right now.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Cherry or Strawberry?
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
How good are these pop- tarts?
Sam C.
Is it just me or do cherry and strawberry taste the same?
Arzoo K.
Are Pop-Tarts haram? Heard they contain gelatin?
Erin P.
London, ON
1,505 reviews
Can i get the bigger boxes in canada?