Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries, 8 count, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Laura G.

BY GENERIC

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries: Very tasty combo of brown sugar and cinnamon comes through in every single bite of frosting, filling and golden crust Good source of 7 vitamins and minerals see more...

Laura G.
Laura G.
Marlton, NJ
I know it may sounds weird for some people but it's the first time a eat pop-tarts and I really like it, feel like I can be eating this for hours and to be honest I'm not sweet-things person... now I'm looking forward to try other flavors.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
These are one of my absolute favorite flavor of poptart. I will usually grab one to take upstairs with me at night for when I'm on the computer or reading.  They really satisfy my sugar craving. They're so, so  good.  Definitely recommend these!
Mary W.
Mary W.
ocean springs
Been my favorite all my life can eat them right out of the package or put it in the toaster great both ways
Stevi C.
Stevi C.
Dallas, TX
These are my splurge! I try not to eat them often because of how high the carbs are but I love them so much.