BY POP-TARTS #3 in Toaster Pastries

The very tasty combo of brown sugar and cinnamon comes through in every single bite of frosting, filling and golden crust.
    Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Buy on Target*
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Besides some of the fruit flavors, this is the favorite pop tart in the house. I have loved this flavor since I was a kid. It’s a brown sugar/cinnamon/syrup tasting kind of pop tart. These are so delicious warmed up in the toaster. I can usually only eat one but my kids usually eat the whole two pack by themselves. I don’t really eat pop tarts much anymore. I mostly just purchase for the children, I like getting this flavor because of the artificial coloring in some of the other fruity flavors I don’t want to me or my kids to consume. The flavor reminds me a lot of cinnamon toast.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
My all-time favorite PopTart flavor! They bring back so many memories from my childhood. I basically lived off these things! I love that theres an enormous variety of flavor choices nowadays, they really stepped their game up. My kids love taking these in their lunches, to practices & games, or even just to snack on in between meals. I love them fresh out the wrapper but my favorite is toasting them really well. They smell amazing and taste just as delicious as they smell! Id definitely recommend. Prices are veryyy reasonable as well, so theyre great if you're on a tight budget😍
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This is the best flavor of pop tarts. Tastes awesome and even better when toasted or microwaved. Very cheap breakfast and snack on the go. Not healthy but fills you up. Will continue to buy for the family
Chenise M.
I stopped eating pop tarts a while ago. But my niece whom I watch a lot started eating these and mage me try one day and since then this is the only flavor I will eat. I won't dare eat the others one and i refuse to put them in the toaster. Smh these are by far the best.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I like these, they have great taste but are not the healthiest when it comes to something I would eat for breakfast. We buy them frequently still because other people in my house like them a lot but I tend to stay away from them because of the nutritional content.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
These are soooo good when you want a quick snack. Although these have 7 vitamins, they also have a lot of sugar so spacing out snacking on these is probably a good idea. I love mine before a workout so I get a fast punch of sugar and vitamins to work off!
allie R.
I love these poptarts. I eat them almost every morning at work since I don't really have time to eat before. They're really tasty and keep me fill until lunchtime! A lot of the other poptart flavors taste really artificial to me but these don't. I'll continue to buy them.
Lynn B.
This is one of my favorite flavors. It has a great connection flavor. These taste good even when you can’t toast them. It’s easy to put in your purse or bag to take with you for a snack. I’d suggest you try them if you like cinnamon flavor.
Amanda A.
My kids love pop tarts! As a mother of 5 I do too. It makes for a quick and easy breakfast before school or a great snack for when they’re hungry after school. I will continue to buy these and make sure I always have a box in my pantry.
Kayygloo😽😍🤙🏽 K.
Elgin, IL
This treat is very good! It comes in a unique foil packaging and it is good for on the go trips. It has amazing taste. It is very affordable. I bought this item at my local Walmart. I will definitely be going back to buy more!!!!!
Rebecca M.
What is your favorite kind of poptarts?
Sham M.
Gipton, Leeds
How do you like your pop tarts toasted or just straight from the packet??Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Which flavor do you like?
zainab e.
What is a healthy breakfast in ur opinion??
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Whats one of your favorite flavors from Pop-Tarts and what do you like about it?