BY POP-TARTS #1 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVOR 2 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop-tarts toaster pastries.
Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon.
Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals.
12 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 21 OZ. (1 LB. 5 OZ.) (595g).

• What is your favorite kind of poptarts?34 Answers
  • Anybody else love Pop Tarts? Strawberry sensation is my favouri...8 Answers
  • which flavor do you like?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "That said, this is one of my favorite flavors and my preferred flavor to eat without toasting." in 8 reviews
  • "This is one of the best flavors they have to me and the calories & fat aren't an issue for me unless of course your picky about what goes into your body." in 6 reviews
  • "I love pop tarts they are the bomb and of course they taste even better with a cold glass of milk or I warm it up cause its better hot when I want it a little sweeter but sometime like it they are pretty good right out of the package" in 4 reviews
  • "I love pop tarts they are the bomb and of course they taste even better with a cold glass of milk or I warm it up cause its better hot when I want it a little sweeter but sometime like it they are pretty good right out of the package" in 3 reviews
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon 29.3 oz; 1 lb 13.3 oz; 830 g more...
Besides some of the fruit flavors, this is the favorite pop tart in the house. I have loved this flavor since I was a kid. It’s a brown sugar/cinnamon/syrup tasting kind of pop tart. These are so delicious warmed up in the toaster. I can usually only eat one but my kids usually eat the whole two pack by themselves. I don’t really eat pop tarts much anymore. I mostly just purchase for the children, I like getting this flavor because of the artificial coloring in some of the other fruity flavors I don’t want to me or my kids to consume. The flavor reminds me a lot of cinnamon toast.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all-time favorite PopTart flavor! They bring back so many memories from my childhood. I basically lived off these things! I love that theres an enormous variety of flavor choices nowadays, they really stepped their game up. My kids love taking these in their lunches, to practices & games, or even just to snack on in between meals. I love them fresh out the wrapper but my favorite is toasting them really well. They smell amazing and taste just as delicious as they smell! Id definitely recommend. Prices are veryyy reasonable as well, so theyre great if you're on a tight budget😍
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
Review for: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon 29.3 oz; 1 lb 13.3 oz; 830 g more...
These are my favorite pop tart flavor, you cant go wrong with these things. Just toast em’ up for a nice warm breakfast treat and you are good to go. Great for college and when you are on the go. Plus pop tarts have a great reputation for being good toasted or un-toasted. Plus ever package comes with two! That’s like... the best thing ever.
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Gross. Whoever made these is an evil person and I hope that their car breaks down on a lonely road on the way back from a soda drinking festival and they are scared of the dark so they won't get out even though they have to use the bathroom really bad so they end up having to use the potty in the back seat.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
This is the best flavor of pop tarts. Tastes awesome and even better when toasted or microwaved. Very cheap breakfast and snack on the go. Not healthy but fills you up. Will continue to buy for the family
Chenise M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I stopped eating pop tarts a while ago. But my niece whom I watch a lot started eating these and mage me try one day and since then this is the only flavor I will eat. I won't dare eat the others one and i refuse to put them in the toaster. Smh these are by far the best.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I like these, they have great taste but are not the healthiest when it comes to something I would eat for breakfast. We buy them frequently still because other people in my house like them a lot but I tend to stay away from them because of the nutritional content.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
These are soooo good when you want a quick snack. Although these have 7 vitamins, they also have a lot of sugar so spacing out snacking on these is probably a good idea. I love mine before a workout so I get a fast punch of sugar and vitamins to work off!
allie R.
Review for: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon 29.3 oz; 1 lb 13.3 oz; 830 g more...
I love these poptarts. I eat them almost every morning at work since I don't really have time to eat before. They're really tasty and keep me fill until lunchtime! A lot of the other poptart flavors taste really artificial to me but these don't. I'll continue to buy them.
Lynn B.
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
This is one of my favorite flavors. It has a great connection flavor. These taste good even when you can’t toast them. It’s easy to put in your purse or bag to take with you for a snack. I’d suggest you try them if you like cinnamon flavor.
Rebecca M.
What is your favorite kind of poptarts?
Sham M.
Gipton, Leeds
How do you like your pop tarts toasted or just straight from the packet??Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which flavor do you like?
zainab e.
What is a healthy breakfast in ur opinion??
Megan M.
Anybody else love Pop Tarts? Strawberry sensation is my favourite!! Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry